If you want to get relief from your Candida symptoms, there are three key elements that you need to include in your treatment plan. Here is a brief summary of what you need to do. Our full program contains more detailed instructions on how to create your own personalized plan.
The most important element in any Candida treatment plan is your diet. Switching to a low-sugar diet deprives the Candida of the food that it needs to grow and spread through your digestive system. You should also consider beginning your treatment with a cleanse, to clear out as many Candida toxins as possible and support your liver. As the diet progresses you can begin to reintroduce foods like beans and starchy vegetables.
The other elements are probiotics (to repopulate your gut with beneficial bacteria) and antifungals (to attack the Candida cells more directly). The key to designing a good Candida treatment plan is to introduce these three elements in different stages. Starting them all at once can lead to something called Candida Die-Off.
Elements Of The Candida Treatment Plan
What Can You Eat On The Diet?
- Foods to Avoid
- Foods to Eat
- Reintroducing foods
- A list of foods to reintroduce
- What to eat during your cleanse
- Candida-Fighting Foods
- Recipes for your Candida diet
- 3 Surprising Candida Remedies In Your Local Store
- Are You Inadvertently Sabotaging Your Candida Diet?
- Following The Candida Diet On A Budget
- Five Common Foods That Are High In Sugar
- Choosing A High Quality Coconut Oil
- 6 Tips To Quit Sugar Quickly And Painlessly
- Three Great Reasons To Give Up Diet Sodas For Good
- The Surprisingly High Sugar Content In Vitamin Water
- 4 Awesome Tips To Beat Your Sugar Cravings
- How Omega-3 Supplementation Can Reduce Inflammation
- How to Buy “Real” Olive Oil
- Do You Recognize These 56 Names For Sugar?
- How Much Sugar Is Really In Your Food?
- One Man’s Unusual Method For Quitting Sugar
- Are You Hungry? Try These 3 Filling, Candida-Safe Foods
- How Sugary Are Your Fruit Juices And Smoothies?
- Do Wild Fruits Contain Less Sugar?
- Antioxidants: Another Reason To Eat More Coconut Oil
- Alkaline Diets And Candida Overgrowth
- 10 Surprising Sources Of Sugar In Your Diet
- How To Start Your New Year With A Candida Diet
- Why You Should Stop Eating Processed Foods
- The Ultimate Guide To Coconut Products
- Use A Spiralizer To Transform Vegetables Into Delicious Pasta!
- Why You Should Eat Organic Food On Your Candida Diet
- Radish: A Naturally Antifungal Food
- Teas, Juices & Smoothies On The Candida Diet
- Which Is More Helpful: Glycemic Index Or Glycemic Load?
- Infographic: 10 Reasons To Quit Sugar
- Should You Avoid Artificial Sweeteners On The Candida Diet?
- 4 Easy Tips To Survive Christmas With Candida
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I ever return to my normal diet?
- Are you experiencing weight loss on the Candida Diet?
- How can you stay motivated on the Candida Diet?
- How long should each stage last?
- More frequently asked questions
Rebuilding Your Immune System
- A guide to the immune system
- Diet and lifestyle tips for your immune system
- Immune boosters
- Cat’s Claw
- Red Reishi
- Two Simple Tips To Get Through Flu Season Safely
- The Dangers Of BPA
- Take A Walk Outside To Reduce Your Stress Levels
For lots more information on the symptoms, causes and treatment of Candida, take a look at the Ultimate Candida Diet treatment program. I created it with Dr Eric Wood, and it contains everything you need to know about diagnosing and treating Candida overgrowth.