If you want to get relief from your Candida symptoms, there are three key elements that you need to include in your treatment plan. Here is a brief summary of what you need to do, and there is much more detailed information for you to check out below.
The most important element in any Candida treatment plan is your diet. Switching to a low-sugar diet deprives the Candida of the food that it needs to grow and spread through your digestive system. You should also consider beginning your treatment with a cleanse, to clear out as many Candida toxins as possible and support your liver. As the diet progresses you can begin to reintroduce foods like beans and starchy vegetables.
The other elements are probiotics (to repopulate your gut with beneficial bacteria) and antifungals (to attack the Candida cells more directly). The key to designing a good Candida treatment plan is to introduce these three elements in different stages. Starting them all at once can lead to something called Candida Die-Off.
Elements of the Candida Diet
What can you eat on the diet?
- Foods to Avoid
- Foods to Eat
- Reintroducing foods
- A list of foods to reintroduce
- What to eat during your cleanse
- Candida-Fighting Foods
- Recipes for your Candida diet
Frequently asked questions
- Will I ever return to my normal diet?
- Are you experiencing weight loss on the Candida Diet?
- How can you stay motivated on the Candida Diet?
- How long should each stage last?
- More frequently asked questions
Rebuilding your immune system
For lots more information on the symptoms, causes and treatment of Candida, take a look at my Ultimate Candida Diet treatment program.
A 5 STEP PROGRAM TO BEAT CANDIDA
Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com, reveals the treatment that permanently cured her yeast infections, eliminated Candida and restored her energy levels!
If you regularly experience symptoms like headaches, brain fog, drowsiness or weight gain, click here to read more about the Ultimate Candida Diet program...
- A simple 60 day timeline to permanently cure Candida
- The only Candida treatment program based on the latest research
- Get relief from yeast infections, headaches, fatigue, joint pain and more
- Printable shopping lists you can take to your local store
- More than 30 delicious recipes to help you recover from Candida
The Ultimate Candida Diet program is written by Lisa Richards, Candida expert and the creator of TheCandidaDiet.com. Start tackling your Candida today. Click Here to to find out more!