With so many competing brands of probiotics on the market, it can be extremely hard to know which particular probiotic is our best option. Soil Based Organisms (SBOs) like Prescript-Assist are the latest step forward in scientific thinking, and they differ significantly from traditional lactic acid-based supplements.
The theory behind Soil Based Organisms is pretty simple. Until a few generations ago, we viewed food hygiene very differently. Most of the vegetables and fruit that we ate would have come straight from the field or tree, with no processing at all. Our ancestors regularly ate small amounts of dirt along with their food, and the bacteria in that soil formed the basis of their gut flora. Fast forward to modern times and we get our foods from supermarkets, where they have been cleaned, disinfected, processed and packaged. This means that we get much less exposure to the microorganisms living in the soil.
Why does this matter? It is important because it has led to a fundamental change in our gut flora, and possibly our overall health too. The bacteria contained in that soil and dirt have historically performed the crucial function of regulating our immune systems, protecting us from bacterial and fungal overgrowth in our intestines.
Soil Based Organisms like Prescript-Assist aim to return our gut flora to the way they used to be. By reintroducing 29 strains of the soil-based bacteria that we currently lack, Prescript-Assist helps to bolster our immune system, improve digestion and restore balance to our gut flora.
Why Choose Prescript-Assist?
- Rather than relying on one or two strains, Prescript-Assist contains 29 individual and different strains of microflora. It provides an excellent approximation of the diversity of the microbes within our intestines.
- Prescript-Assist boasts unrivalled stability in terms of shelf life and heat resistance. The resilience of the Soil Based Organisms results in an almost undetectable difference in quality up to two years after manufacture. Testing shows a 95% potency level when stored away for 24 months, even in demanding conditions such as extreme heat, light and pressure environments.
- The expertly designed and engineered casing that protects the probiotic bacteria is designed to be resilient against stomach acid, ensuring that the capsule reaches its intended destination intact.
- Prescript-Assist has incorporated a food source for the 29 strains to thrive on once they reach the gastrointestinal tract. This is comprised of a formula including leonardite, an effective compound of fulvic and huvic acids.
- Prescript-Assist is backed by scientific research, through double blind, placebo controlled and peer-reviewed human clinical trials, as well as a one year follow up research project that served to verify long term effectiveness.
What Are The Benefits Of Prescript-Assist
The symptoms that can arise from an unhealthy gastrointestinal tract include bloating, severe abdominal pain, fatigue and weakness, nausea, indigestion, embarrassing flatulence, and uncomfortable and irregular bowel patterns. Research has shown Prescript-Assist to provide relief from many of these symptoms.
Prescript-Assist works by restoring a healthy balance to the flora in your gut, empowering your immune system to fight off bacterial and fungal overgrowths. The strains in Prescript-Assist are expertly chosen to mimic the flora that is naturally present and found in traditional and Paleolithic diets.
Here are a handful of the benefits typically found when taking a high quality, soil-based probiotic like Prescript-Assist.
- Reduced flatulence
- Relief from nausea and occasional indigestion
- Replenished healthy gastrointestinal microflora
- Less frequent bouts of bloating and abdominal pain
- Promotion of a well functioning and healthy GI environment
- A regular and normal bowel pattern
- An overall sense of improved wellness and vitality
Each 600mg capsule of Prescript-Assist contains the following 29 soil-based bacteria:
Arthrobacter agilis, Arthrobacter citreus, Arthrobacter globiformis, Arthrobacter luteus, Arthrobacter simplex, Acinetobacter calcoaceticus, Azotobacter chroococcum, Azotobacter paspali, Azospirillum brasiliense, Azospirillum lipoferum, Bacillus brevis, Bacillus marcerans, Bacillus pumilus, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus subtilis, Bacteroides lipolyticum, Bacteriodes succinogenes, Brevibacterium lipolyticum, Brevibacterium stationis, Kurthia zopfii, Myrothecium verrucaria, Pseudomonas calcis, Pseudomonas dentrificans, Pseudomonas fluorescens, Pseudomonas glathei, Phanerochaete chrysosporium, Streptomyces fradiae, Streptomyces cellulosae, and Streptomyces griseoflavus.
Who Manufactures Prescript-Assist?
Prescript-Assist is a line of probiotic pharmaceutical products distributed by LL Magnetic Clay, Inc, a family owned company based out of Livermore, California. The company is committed to addressing health preservation and overall well-being, while minimizing environmental toxicity and utilizing the powers of the natural and living earth.
Rather than concentrating on the hardness and durability of their capsule casings, Prescript-Assist’s carefully considered and created organisms are selected from terrestrial microbiome where they have evolved, adapted and successfully flourished in order to co-exist with the human function. The resilience of these strains means that the vast majority of the included strains will colonize the intestines.
Instructions For Taking Prescript-Assist
It is recommended to start by taking one capsule of Prescript-Assist per day, then increase your dose to two capsules. Once you have achieved the desired results, you can change back to a maintenance dose of one capsule per day. The capsules can be taken with or without food.
There is no refrigeration necessary to keep Prescript-Assist in its peak condition. The resilient, soil-based probiotics can withstand temperatures up to 98 degrees and still remain in factory condition.