You are taking me light !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions You are taking me light !!!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  Tsunny 5 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Hello all,

I am close to believe the cure is close than what we all think and not as difficult.

I was one of the skeptic that never took it seriously in the past. I am not the only one that is close to prove it one more time.

The only reason I post is to help since I have been so long battling and researching it that is very rare somebody posts something that I have not tried or already know.

During 2010, I knew a girl that was posting in Curezone for many years. She had a severe case of intestinal candidiasis. The girl, Michelle, that posted as Remi96 tried everything to cure candida without success. A very smart girl with many interesting posts about candida.

Well, after some years, she came back giving us what we all want to know, the secret of curing it.
    She did it and reported eating a normal diet that included pizza, ice cream, etc. She also told that she was indulging but was planning on eating healthy ahead.

Anyway, she took high doses of S. Boulardii and did plain water enemas. She did it following an anticandida diet.

I never took it seriously since I was one that tried high amounts of Rx antifungals, probiotics, natural antifungals, fecal transplants, etc. It was not logic for me that another yeast will be able to eliminate it.

Going to the point, in January or so, I stopped all and concentrated my treatment in high doses of S. Boulardii and sporadic enemas sometimes adding S. Boulardii to them.

I am not following a very strict diet eating rice, potatoes, some beers on the weekends, etc.

This is working marvelously. I am feeling better and better that I can not image if I follow the diet again.

If I find a cure or something close to it, I wont rest until it be known massively since I am also a victim of the darkness around this syndrome.

I would like, and god knows why I am telling it, some of you doing the same to prove it works fast and well. You and me deserve our health. I know this syndrome so well because I had a severe case that I am impressed with the results after taking S. Boulardii and doing enemas.

The candida suffer community deserve an effective and fast ( I believe no more than 3 months ) way to correct and eliminate it.

For those of you that get inspired to do it, stop the antifungals, follow the diet, take at least 6 capsules of S. Boulardii a day doing high enemas 3 times a week and you will remember this post. It must work because it did for Michelle and is doing for me. Don’t expect instant results but give it a good try of at least 2 month seriously.

I am close to believe this is one of the few things that really work.

Jorge.

Tsunny
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 94

Is this saccharomyces boulardii? Did you post this before or did I read this somewhere else ,and also to take 10 billion a day…regardless this is something I’m going to try.
    If anyone doubts just look this up and it states its used to treat yeast infections. Likes treat likes. Thanks dvjorge! Can you Tell me where you purchased your s boulardii?

dvjorge
    Participant

Tsunny;39536 wrote: Is this saccharomyces boulardii? Did you post this before or did I read this somewhere else ,and also to take 10 billion a day…regardless this is something I’m going to try.
    If anyone doubts just look this up and it states its used to treat yeast infections. Likes treat likes. Thanks dvjorge! Can you Tell me where you purchased your s boulardii?

Yes, it is.

I also have my theory why this work. I have been thinking a lot about it.

One of the biggest dilemma treating candida in the intestines is its ability to bind to the mucous layer and epithelial cells and how difficult is to target the intestines all way long.

S.Boulardii has demonstrated it affects candida ability to bind to any surface including the cells. ( medical studies )

S.Boulardii segregates high amounts of Capric Acid that inhibits candida growth considerably.

It looks like the enemas wash out the fungal colonies living in the colon when S. Boulardii impedes its adhesion. There is something synergistic doing this treatment.

Another thing, very important, may be that stopping the natural antifungals that are also bactericidal allow the friendly flora to recover to a point where candida mutates back or disappears.

S. Boulardii is well known by its ability of restoring the intestinal flora.

I am not sure why or how this work but is working.

Jorge.

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Jorge,

This is interesting. Can you post a link describing how to safely use high enemas? As I’m sure many of us are not very familiar with this. Also, does 6 s. boulardii capsules = 30 billion?

dvjorge
    Participant

Danny33;39539 wrote: Jorge,

This is interesting. Can you post a link describing how to safely use high enemas? As I’m sure many of us are not very familiar with this. Also, does 6 s. boulardii capsules = 30 billion?

Danny,

My goal is to cure what has had my life miserable. I may be drink DRANO if I know it will cure this infection. Trust me, it is really difficult.

When I decided to do the enemas, I googled the subject and found information about it and tips about how to do it right. I have been reading in enemas forum and found there are people that do them as life style for many years. Some people have reported side effects but there are thousands reporting the benefits.

My mother is 86 years and did many of them when she was young.

The enemas have never been a worry for me since I haven’t had any side effect doing them. They have been a vital part of my recovering. Without them, what I have done could be impossible.

I suggest you to read and research, you will find a lot of information about it.

Jorge.

For instance, there are many pages commenting enemas here:

http://www.zity.biz/inde…rum;ox=display;topic=373

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Thnx Jorge for sharing. As Jorge said its important to get off all anti-fungals/anti-yeast if experimenting with this. The anti-yeast products will interfere with the results of this regimen.

Jorge, are you able to increase the dosage little by little, week by week. or have you maintained a set dosage?

Is the discomfort lessening week by week?

dvjorge
    Participant

jameskep;39546 wrote: Thnx Jorge for sharing. As Jorge said its important to get off all anti-fungals/anti-yeast if experimenting with this. The anti-yeast products will interfere with the results of this regimen.

Jorge, are you able to increase the dosage little by little, week by week. or have you maintained a set dosage?

Is the discomfort lessening week by week?

James,

You are one that knows very well what I am telling since you have been a co-warrior of me against candida for long time. You know Remi96 testimonies as well as I know them.

Anyway, I have kept the dosage since I tried to rise it a little bit more and got headache.

I am taking 6 capsules of 9 billions a day.

Yes, my remaining symptoms mostly intestinal are lessening considerably. The intestinal noises have stopped totally and there isn’t noticeable inflammation.

As I have told you, there was a battle ground inside. I felt it and its effects. Now, things are quiet. I feel a lot more energy and wish to eat. I can not track a persistent symptom by now.

Jorge.

mygutleaks
    Participant
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 166

S. Boulardii messed me up big time. Gave me cold like symptoms – very runny nose, headache all day long, and broke my face out. I tried it for a week, and got a sinus infection. Proceed with caution, and don’t buy too much at once. I still have two unopened bottles in my fridge that will probably never be used.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

mygutleaks;39548 wrote: S. Boulardii messed me up big time. Gave me cold like symptoms – very runny nose, headache all day long, and broke my face out. I tried it for a week, and got a sinus infection. Proceed with caution, and don’t buy too much at once. I still have two unopened bottles in my fridge that will probably never be used.

Hello, M. I’m just curious; were you taking Molybdenum at the time? Or doing anything else for die-off?
    Also, what amount (billions) did you start with?

Thanks, Able

dvjorge
    Participant

mygutleaks;39548 wrote: S. Boulardii messed me up big time. Gave me cold like symptoms – very runny nose, headache all day long, and broke my face out. I tried it for a week, and got a sinus infection. Proceed with caution, and don’t buy too much at once. I still have two unopened bottles in my fridge that will probably never be used.

I also had many symptoms at first. I believe they were the result of yeast dying in my intestines. Headaches, nervousness, muscle tics, red eyes, etc

Your symptoms could be yeast allergy or die-off.

I have been diagnosed with candida allergy by intradermal test. However, I have been able to tolerate S. boulardii.

It could be good if you can identify if your symptoms are allergy or die-off.

You should read the report of Dr. Sydney Baker I posted recently. He mentions what his patients report to him after taking S. Boulardii… Many die-off symptoms !!!

Here it is:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst7107_interesting-reading.aspx

Jorge.

jdib
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 23

Can you please tell us the brand?

Also, are you/ have you been taking any other supplements or antifungals? Vitamin C, etc?

moochpb
    Topics: 112
    Replies: 688

dv jorge, how did you know you had intestinal candida? I have had bloating, reflux for 8 months now. Been on fungals, probiotics, good diet, nothing helps the bloating at all. I might ask for nystatin and I also did take some saccramyces boulardi before. Years of antibiotic use

hope4eva77
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 548

This is interesting, I already have a ton of probiotics & antifungals though already but maybe something to try in future.

Is it expensive? Do u have to take anything probiotics , vitamins, ext.

How often do u do the enemas?

Thanks

mrs.candida
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 452

This is very interesting information. Thank You.

The topic os S.boulardii came up recently while I was discussing my treatment with Able. He pointed out a potential risk, which has me concerned.
    Here’s what he said:

If any amount of the S. boulardii yeast was able to get into the bloodstream, this would lead to a type of sepsis because the contamination would be of exogenic origin (developed from outside the body).

I imagine leaky gut, and the potential for the S.boulardii to get into the blood steam. Any thoughts?

dvjorge
    Participant

jdib;39552 wrote: Can you please tell us the brand?

Also, are you/ have you been taking any other supplements or antifungals? Vitamin C, etc?

I use Nutricology S. Boulardii but any brand may work the same.

You can take supplements but nothing antifungal. You don’t want to kill S. Boulardii ??

I will keep bacterial probiotics aside for a while because I don’t know how they interfere with S. Boulardii. Keep it simple allowing the boulardii to work.

Jorge.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘You are taking me light !!!’ is closed to new replies.