You are not helping yourself !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions You are not helping yourself !!!

This topic contains 48 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Delyse 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

dvjorge wrote:

Chris,
    As you probably realize, that is hard to answer. Who knows that ?? I would like to have a way to see my intestines inside.
    Jorge.

What about a colonoscopy? If you can see the fungal colonies going out with enema’s then why cant we see them with an inserted camera?

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi Jorge

Thanks very much for your advice.

Can you please tell how much of nystatin powder do you dilute in water? The exact proportions, would be good. And how much

The matter is that in Australia, in compound pharmacies, they have powder available in 25 grams packs or 80 grams.

The powder is really expensive here. 25 grams is $80. I just need to find out how long it is going to last me.

I was even thinking to crash some nystatin pills and dilute in water.

Another question is where do you buy nystatin powder in America? In compound pharmacies? Do you need a prescription for this?
    I have a crazy idea. My husband is going to America on Monday and I just thought that may be he can buy it there, if it is without prescription. It is SO difficult in Australia to find anything. I am just not sure if the custom will allow to bring it to the country.

Many thanks for your help.

Delyse

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Delyse wrote: Hi Jorge

Thanks very much for your advice.

Can you please tell how much of nystatin powder do you dilute in water? The exact proportions, would be good. And how much

The matter is that in Australia, in compound pharmacies, they have powder available in 25 grams packs or 80 grams.

The powder is really expensive here. 25 grams is $80. I just need to find out how long it is going to last me.

I was even thinking to crash some nystatin pills and dilute in water.

Another question is where do you buy nystatin powder in America? In compound pharmacies? Do you need a prescription for this?
    I have a crazy idea. My husband is going to America on Monday and I just thought that may be he can buy it there, if it is without prescription. It is SO difficult in Australia to find anything. I am just not sure if the custom will allow to bring it to the country.

Many thanks for your help.

Delyse

I dilute around 1/4 of teaspoon in 8 ounces of water.
    I get the Nystatin powder from my country. In America, you need an script.
    Jorge.

candida_sucks
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 148

dvjorge wrote: Great !
    Yes, I do 3 or 4 rounds until the water is clear. I use around 16 ounces of water by round. It is when you have emptied the colon when you see more fungal colonies going out. I mean after 3 or 4 rounds. I do the enemas at night too.
    I use a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate in 2 liters of water with a 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
    Keep watching the toilet. Until you see fungus coming out, the journey continue.
    Hit it hard and you will win. Keep the diet and oral antifungals.
    Jorge.

Jorge,

I think you once told me that you have an enema bag kit, but prefer to use the disposable enema bottles (pouring out the original contents first). What was wrong with the bag? 4 rounds of ~16 ounces each would be a total of eight 7.8-oz enema bottles. If you’re doing this multiple times a week, you must buy a lot of bottles! Do you order them online or do you walk into a store and empty them out? I go through a lot of bottles, and I’m not even doing enemas as often as you. I was about to research the bag kits…

Cheers

Delyse

Hi Jorge

I am sorry to ask you so many questions about candida enemas but I am so determine to cure myself as I am 11 weeks on the diet and still have symptoms and strong reactions. I must admit that I eat poultry and fish but only because I have egg and dairy allergy. They are my main source of protein. I also only eat veggies which are on the strict diet list. I am allergic to coconut oil, I have recently checked with kinesiologist.

I noticed that my symptoms almost disappear after enema, straight away.

I noticed in my stool after enemas some cucumber seeds like. I don’t eat anything that would cause it. I google it on Internet and all answers are that it must me some segments of tape worm. I think it caused by taking Diatom Earth powder. So it is another area to cure- parasites.

My question is about nystatin enemas. You told that you dilute 1/4 of a tea spoon of Nystatine powder in 8 ounces of water( it is only one cup) but in other posts you told that you do 16 ounces in one round. Does it mean that you run 16 ounces of water with nystatin powder, then obviously doubled the size to 2/4 of a teaspoon? Is it correct?

I am sorry, I just want to make it right as I can see it from your example.

At the moment I am crushing nystatin pills as I don’t have access to powder form but they don’t well at all.. It so annoying that Australian chemists can’t help much.

They advised me that they can make capsules so I can open and place the powder inside then in the water, but it is very expensive. I think I will do that option.

Thanks very much for your help.

LPJack
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

Hi,
    You should do them every other day during the first weeks. I have done them every day for 3 continue weeks.

It is very cheap to do them. You only need distilled water, salt, sodium bicarbonate, or nystatin powder.

Any kit works. I do them using fleet bottles. You have to do 3 or 4 rounds using 2 bottles each time until the water comes clear. At the end, when you have emptied the colon is when you see fungal colonies coming out.
    Jorge

What do the fungal colonies look like?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

This isn’t going to do anything other than act as a pain pill. It can probably help with the symptoms after a while, but unless you’re doing something to change the environment of your intestines, you’re wasting your time and money because the infestation and symptoms will only continue to return unless you’re addressing the root cause of your problems. This means you will have to continue doing this indefinitely if you’re not addressing the cause.

Are any of you working to change the environment of the intestines on a daily basis while performing the enemas? Jorge, I’m not asking you this question because I know you’ve been working on doing that for a while now. I can only assume you still are.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

Delyse wrote: Hi Jorge

I am sorry to ask you so many questions about candida enemas but I am so determine to cure myself as I am 11 weeks on the diet and still have symptoms and strong reactions. I must admit that I eat poultry and fish but only because I have egg and dairy allergy. They are my main source of protein. I also only eat veggies which are on the strict diet list. I am allergic to coconut oil, I have recently checked with kinesiologist.

I noticed that my symptoms almost disappear after enema, straight away.

I noticed in my stool after enemas some cucumber seeds like. I don’t eat anything that would cause it. I google it on Internet and all answers are that it must me some segments of tape worm. I think it caused by taking Diatom Earth powder. So it is another area to cure- parasites.

My question is about nystatin enemas. You told that you dilute 1/4 of a tea spoon of Nystatine powder in 8 ounces of water( it is only one cup) but in other posts you told that you do 16 ounces in one round. Does it mean that you run 16 ounces of water with nystatin powder, then obviously doubled the size to 2/4 of a teaspoon? Is it correct?

I am sorry, I just want to make it right as I can see it from your example.

At the moment I am crushing nystatin pills as I don’t have access to powder form but they don’t well at all.. It so annoying that Australian chemists can’t help much.

They advised me that they can make capsules so I can open and place the powder inside then in the water, but it is very expensive. I think I will do that option.

Thanks very much for your help.

Delyse,
    I am going to explain you how I do them.
    You need to empty your colon first to allow the Nystatin water to penetrate as deep as possible. Put your leg up and hold the water several minutes.
    First, you need to do 3 or 4 rounds using distilled water. You can add a teaspoon of sodium bicarbonate to 1/2 gallon of water if you want.
    Empty your colon and when you be sure your colon flushed out everything and the water comes clear, do a 8 ounces of Nystatin solution, hold your legs up and try to keep it as much as possible. You can walk and do regular things holding it.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

Able900 wrote:
    This isn’t going to do anything other than act as a pain pill. It can probably help with the symptoms after a while, but unless you’re doing something to change the environment of your intestines, you’re wasting your time and money because the infestation and symptoms will only continue to return unless you’re addressing the root cause of your problems. This means you will have to continue doing this indefinitely if you’re not addressing the cause.

Are any of you working to change the environment of the intestines on a daily basis while performing the enemas? Jorge, I’m not asking you this question because I know you’ve been working on doing that for a while now. I can only assume you still are.

Able

I totally disagree. The intestinal flora is there and return by itself. Let think about the main prominent candida cause, antibiotics. Most people suffering this syndrome have taken antibiotics and developed it. The infection flourishes after antibiotic intake and colonizes part of the intestines. Overtime, your intestinal flora recover but it CAN NOT displace a fungal overgrowth which is established.

You can do fecal transplants, HPI ( I have done both )take all the probiotics in this world and all the kefir you want but candida will be there.

I will repeat it one more time. This is a colonic infection. It is in the colon where the fungal colonies are creating the destruction. What you take by mouth don’t REACH the colon with the necessary effectiveness to kill the fungus. It be what it be. I have taken ALL, huge amounts. There are only a few people in the web who have taken the amount of natural and Rx antifungals I have taken. I took and antifungal cocktel composed by Itraconazole, Lamisil, Nystatin powder, Lufenuron, Oral Amphotericin B, SF 722, Liquid Caprlylic Acid, Transfer Factor, Lactoferrin, and Oil of Oregano. I took it 3 months and I couldn’t finish it.

The cure is targeting the colon by the anus. It isn’t oral way. The effective way to delivery the antifungals is the rectal way. This is the only method that will put the fungus in direct contact with enough poison concentration to kill it.

Hold an enema with concentrated Nystatin that reach the cecum and transverse colon and you will see next day, after water enemas, thousands of fungal colonies and fungal balls coming out. I have collected 36 pictures ( you have seen some of them )

It wasn’t possible during 3 and a half years doing conventional web protocols with very strict diets. It wasn’t possible with nothing I could plan. I am convinced that a cure is targeting the colon with antifungals. When the fungus dies, the infection will be gone and you will feel normal again no matter if you take probiotics or not. There are bacterias that will take place. If you want to take probiotics, it is all to you, same thing with kefir but the infection will be gone without them. The secret is the colon and to end with the fungal infection inside of it.

I am close to a farewell post which I will do in every candida forum and the yahoo group I post. I will be sure to spread the word to help people to end with this nightmare for all.
    Jorge.

titan
    Participant
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 131

Jorge, I am new in the forum and on the protocol. Please understand my reluctance to “unproven” methods. Not to say that your feelings of progress are not real, but until you’ve POSTED BACK in this forum that you are able to enjoy regular food and wine without experiencing any candida symptoms, how would anyone in their right mind try this unless they have exhausted all safe measures first?

The strict diet is very time consuming, but as far as I can tell, it’s harmless to try it.

Massive and continuous enemas are risky, we can all agree on that. It’s your body and your choice to take that risk. But please understand that we all on this forum are “pro-choice” and have different infestations and healing factors to consider.

I am on day 22. If come day 150 I am still suffering, and you post BACK here that you are completely cured, able to drink and eat whatever, with no long term side effects, then perhaps I would at least “think” about your success story.

But please be careful about telling others to experiment with their bodies. Suffering people can be desperate for answers, and it’s my opinion (that’s all) that natural, harmless methods should be exhausted first. That’s why I’ve decided to not take more drugs or antibodies to worsen my condition.

With that being all said, I truly hope you find peace and harmony in your life Jorge. I know you deserve it. Best of luck in your journey.

Sincerely,

Titan

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

dvjorge,

How many days after being on the diet, do you suggest to start the enemas?
    Does the enemas too produce die-off?
    For how many days do you suggest doing enemas?
    Are you completely cured?
    How will you know once you are cured, or about when to stop doing the enemas?
    Once we clean the colon with enemas and flush out the fungal colonies, can we get back to the regular foods?
    Because, from what I’m seeing people who cure their infestation by the diet alone are continuing on the diet life long. If not y shud they have the problem with some foods, while other healthy people don’t have any prob eating those foods.

I want to know if we clean using the enemas, can we start eating regular food after a certain period of time, or after being cured?

I don’t want to be a sick/lean looking person all through my life. I want to eat healthy and grow my muscles.

Able900
    Spectator

What you take by mouth don’t REACH the colon with the necessary effectiveness to kill the fungus.

The Candida cells are attached to the intestinal walls. There’s legitimate research that proves that beneficial bacteria obtained via oral probiotics colonize in the intestines (which I’ve posted on the forum more than once).

I have taken ALL, huge amounts.

But did you follow the protocol precisely for at least a year (considering the length of time your infestation has lasted)? You’ve only been on the site for around six months, and you’ve continually refused to make your own kefir which we repeatedly told you tht you would have to do. A correct Candida protocol fits together like a tight puzzle. Missing or failing to complete one small piece can make a difference in the outcome. I know this because I discovered this myself while developing the diet and protocol. A single mistake done repeatedly can cause the entire protocol to fail.

The cure is targeting the colon by the anus. It isn’t oral way.

I can only speak from my own experience and that of others on the forum that have reached an end to their suffering and moved on. Milestones in the treatment, if they continually improve, are as important as the final word.
    Read for yourself.
    Stories of Success & Important Milestones along the way

Jorge, I have absolutely nothing against you, and I know from my heart that you only want to help others. But I just believe that everyone deserves to have a chance with a Candida treatment, and if there is one that has worked for others, they should at least have a chance at it. What you’re doing is talking to new members on the forum, some of whom haven’t had their infestation very long at all. You’re scaring them into believing that unless they jump right into what most of us consider to be invasive treatments immediately, they’ll never cure their infestations.

Just because you tried for many years to cure your infestation without success, does not mean that everyone else will do the same.
    At least give them a chance.

My best to you, Jorge.
    Able

Able900
    Spectator

There are only a few people in the web who have taken the amount of natural and Rx antifungals I have taken. I took and antifungal cocktel composed by Itraconazole, Lamisil, Nystatin powder, Lufenuron, Oral Amphotericin B, SF 722, Liquid Caprlylic Acid, Transfer Factor, Lactoferrin, and Oil of Oregano. I took it 3 months and I couldn’t finish it.

Jorge, I can’t even count the number of times Raster and I have posted that you cannot cure a Candida infestation with antifungals alone. Without the entire protocol at work as well, using all of those antifungals you’ve named is the same as taking sugar pills and then saying you couldn’t finish it.

Able

dvjorge
    Participant

You are covering the true.
    Kefir, probiotics, and extreme diets aren’t the answer. I won’t repeat again where is the problem and how you can correct it fast.
    Until there be blind people in the forums, the suffering will continue. I feel sorry for it. The true always need to escalate and to survive bumpers before to come to the light. But, it will does it for sure !!!
    Jorge.

Delyse

Hi Jorge

Thanks very much for your answer.

I did yesterday three rounds of enemas ( i thought intitially that 3 rounds including nystatin is enough) and what I noticed that I could hold the water only two first rounds and the third round I put nystatin water and could not hold at all. I was quite disappointed. I think because my colon was still full of water from previous rounds, though I thought that I expelled all water.

Jorge, how long do you wait between rounds? It takes me about 10-15 mins at least. And the whole thing takes at least an hour.

In previous posts you told me that you have dilution of 500 000 units in water. Now I am thinking about it and getting confused.

What I do, I crash two pills, each of them is 500 000 units and dilute in two cups of water. Is it the same concentration as you use?

Because I think my equations are wrong. The powder which chemist can order is 5 000 000 units. May be after dilution of 1/4 of a teaspoon of 5 000 000 of nystatin in water ( two cups)will give the same concentration which you use ?

Please help me with this.

Sorry again for all these questions, but I am still not clear about it.

I REALLY APPRECIATE your help.

Thanks also for your time.

Delyse.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘You are not helping yourself !!!’ is closed to new replies.