You all should read it !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions You all should read it !!!

This topic contains 28 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  solarspirit8 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

This article written by Dr. Truss illustrates how to treat this syndrome correctly. Take the time to read it completely. You will see how case by case responded to treatment. You will see how oral absorbed supplements DON’T target the colon WHERE the yeast growth. You will realize why antifungal enemas, as I have said many times, are the solution to eliminate the yeast in the colon. You will also realize how the immune system is the main tool to regain control and how probiotics aren’t mentioned here at any time. The antagonistic flora DON’T revert this syndrome as it it demonstrated in my own case. I have a high amount of Lactobacillus, E.Coli, and Bifidobacterium identified by 3 CDSA by Genova and Metametrix Lab. I have also done several Fecal Transplants using my 6 y/o daughter’s feces injecting them in my colon.

Nothing like this including massive amounts of expensive probiotics I took when I was totally ignorant about it have reverted my colonic infection. Only the antifungal enemas have given impressive results.

Read, please. Fight for your health. Knowledge will give you the weapons.

http://orthomolecular.org/library/jom/1978/pdf/1978-v07n01-p017.pdf

I am upset because I want to help you to end with it at all, and most of you aren’t paying attention. I have suffered a lot and know how hard it is as well as the huge amount of misinformation we find in the web about this syndrome.
    I am not asking for anything. I suffered too much because I was misguided by web sites and myths. Who really has a fungal colonic overgrowth in this forum, like I had, won’t eliminate it until he/she don’t target the colon directly. I bet all.
    Jorge.

kelmelvin
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 13

I’m taking Sustenex which “survives the harsh acidic environment of the stomach” Using feces enemas seems even worse than the diet- no judgement- most people probably don’t have the stomach for it anyway.

dvjorge
    Participant

kelmelvin wrote: I’m taking Sustenex which “survives the harsh acidic environment of the stomach” Using feces enemas seems even worse than the diet- no judgement- most people probably don’t have the stomach for it anyway.

Did you read me well ??
    I am not suggesting feces enemas. I am suggesting ANTIFUNGAL ENEMAS. Feces enemas, probiotics, and the fact I have a ” normal ” friendly flora, at least what the lab looks for, indicate that FLORA don’t revert it. It is absolutely clear.
    Jorge.

Landy360
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 7

How do you do an antifungal enema?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Who really has a fungal colonic overgrowth in this forum, like I had, won’t eliminate it until he/she don’t target the colon directly.

I can’t understand what justifies the fact that you’re speaking for everyone on the forum and everyone who has ever been on the forum, Jorge.

For example, you’ve admitted that you did not give our protocol a fair chance, yet you still type these words? I’m truly sorry to feel so compelled to type this, but it’s simply beyond my imagination to do such a thing.

Able

kelmelvin
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 13

dvjorge wrote: I have also done several Fecal Transplants using my 6 y/o daughter’s feces injecting them in my colon.

Maybe I misread. Please explain…what is the difference between a fecal transplant and a fecal enema?

Javizy
    Topics: 20
    Replies: 945

kelmelvin wrote: Maybe I misread. Please explain…what is the difference between a fecal transplant and a fecal enema?

He said an antifungal enema, like some water with nystatin in it. Giving oral antifungals a chance first isn’t a bad idea, but maybe Jorge’s ideas are something to consider if nothing else works.

Faecal transplants aren’t really something you should try yourself unless you’re desperate, because they aren’t without risks. Although they sound gross, they’re the most effective, if not only, way to restore a healthy gut flora for someone missing a significant number of bacterial species. Maybe one day they’ll condense it into a capsule and everyone taking antibiotics can restore their flora before candida and other pathogens set up shop in the bowels.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

I think Jorge is right. I have been doing antifungal enema’s for 2 days now and I feel actual die off. I havent felt die off in months even being on a normal healthy diet and taking large amounts of oral antifungals to check for die off. ONLY the enema’s make me feel die off, which means I have cleared candida in the rest of my body. But even chlorine dioxide gets into the bloodstream and does not target the colon, where the candida lies dorment for a chance to come back. I assume die off after enema’s mean I am targeting the base of the candida in the colon. For people with a long lasting and stubborn case of intestinal candida, the protocol might not be enough. Unless maybe if you can live like a monk for a year. But even then, when all your symptoms are gone, who knows how much candida is waiting in the colon for a chance to build up again?

JennJenn78
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

sorry if this is niave, but how do you know where the infection is sitting?
    thanks

Chris24

JennJenn78 wrote: sorry if this is niave, but how do you know where the infection is sitting?
    thanks

Because the moist and food decay, and the lack of acids in the colon area is a perfect environment for candida, as opposed to the small intestines with its bicarbonate and hypochloric acid.

Rectal itching and mucous is another indicator of the real thing being in the colon.

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

So by your reasoning, anyone suffering from rectal itching or mucous has candida in their colon, and therefore anyone who doesn’t suffer from these symptoms, does not. Doesn’t really clear things up much though, does it? Are there any specific tests that can tell you where the infection is mostly based?

To be honest, enemas seem a little on the extreme end of things, but if all else fails and someone is feeling pretty desperate then I can kind of understand. However, what Able stated also holds true. I remember reading Jorge’s posts where he admitted eating a regular diet, rather than following the strict diet. If he’s never really given it a chance, how can he state enemas are the only way to cure the infection…

Anyway, I wish you’d stop posting threads about enemas every couple of days. This isn’t curezone.

Chris24

M wrote: So by your reasoning, anyone suffering from rectal itching or mucous has candida in their colon, and therefore anyone who doesn’t suffer from these symptoms, does not.

No, I was not implying that. But it is my experience and made a conclusion that way. There are other indicators of it being in the colon. It also explains why it is so hard to get rid of.

M wrote:
    Are there any specific tests that can tell you where the infection is mostly based?

I dont think so. If that were the case, it would be more accepted in conventional medicine. Turns out its hard to spot even with a colonoscopy.

dvjorge
    Participant

JennJenn78 wrote: sorry if this is niave, but how do you know where the infection is sitting?
    thanks

I have explained it several times.
    First, it has been said by the leaders Drs researching this syndrome. Did you read the article I posted ?? If you don’t know, the autor is Dr. Truss, the man who DISCOVERED this syndrome and dedicated all his life to study it. Dr. Trowbridge, Dr. Galland, all of them have said the infection is in the colon.

It has explanations and easy to understand, so who is blind is because he/she wants to be !!

The small bowel is sterile by nature. It is normal that be almost sterile because the body has mechanisms to keep it in this way. It isn’t intended to dispose food. Microbies don’t growth there and candida isn’t an exception.

The colon is HOME of the friendly flora. It is there where the flora lives. When you take antibiotics, the disruption occurs there. Candida has a chance to gain terrain. Over the days or weeks, your flora recover, BUT candida WON’T be displaced by it. Candida can live perfectly with the flora one time it has colonized. It doesn’t mean you DON’T have your own bacterial flora.

The colon is the place where the temporary imbalance occur. It is the place where putrefaction, decomposition, and fermentation take place. It is there where the monster which is poisoning your body lives. Take a chance an read the article.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

M wrote: So by your reasoning, anyone suffering from rectal itching or mucous has candida in their colon, and therefore anyone who doesn’t suffer from these symptoms, does not. Doesn’t really clear things up much though, does it? Are there any specific tests that can tell you where the infection is mostly based?

To be honest, enemas seem a little on the extreme end of things, but if all else fails and someone is feeling pretty desperate then I can kind of understand. However, what Able stated also holds true. I remember reading Jorge’s posts where he admitted eating a regular diet, rather than following the strict diet. If he’s never really given it a chance, how can he state enemas are the only way to cure the infection…

Anyway, I wish you’d stop posting threads about enemas every couple of days. This isn’t curezone.

You remember very bad.
    I was a man weighting 170 pounds and went down to 105. I have tried several anticandida diets to the extreme of eating only blended green vegetables for a while.
    Not only me, but people from Australia, Canada, England, etc who keep contact with me in the yahoo group and by emails. I know people who have a done it religiously to recover and need to be keeping an strict diet forever. Yes, it is clear. The diet allow you to get better because the fungal colonies living in the colon REDUCE. You get better but never end it. I have been there 2 or 3 times.

Anyway, try whatever you want. If you feel I am wrong, do your way. It will be a moment where you be tired of suffering and will do what is necessary to recover. Or, you might be want to be all your life eating green grass to manage the symptoms.

Regarding to the antifungal enemas, this is an open forum. I post whatever I want even more when my posts are bringing the solution many can not find in the web.

Instead of be criticizing, you should be researching and studying to understand and discover the ton of garbage you read in the web.
    I am open to discuss my points seriously. At the end, it is all to benefit you.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I think Jorge is right. I have been doing antifungal enema’s for 2 days now and I feel actual die off. I havent felt die off in months even being on a normal healthy diet and taking large amounts of oral antifungals to check for die off. ONLY the enema’s make me feel die off,

You’re the only member who’s ever written that antifungals caused “NO’ die-off symptoms. You should be in the “Unbelievable facts of a Candida infestation” report. Just key in the words “Die-off” in the forum’s search engine and count the posts of those who are complaining and asking for help with the debilitating toxins.

Able

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘You all should read it !!!’ is closed to new replies.