Yogurt maker or just pots and pans

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yogurt maker or just pots and pans

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Munoz
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 32

Do you guys who make your own yougurt and kefir, have a special machine. I bought the organic milk and the starter but I am a bit intimidated to start.

Also, I used to eat cheeses like crazy, but now that I dont eat them, I have yogurt cravings, I do eat once a day oikos in empty stomach with my 10 billion probiotics, but I always want eat more and more yogurt, do you think is OK, I am afraid my “dear candida” is feeding from it?

Thanks u all

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I use a yogurt maker if it’s yogurt I’m making, but just a glass quart jar for kefir.

This is an excellent, 2 quart yogurt maker that makes yogurt in just 4 1/2 hours, plus it comes with a one year warranty.
    http://www.amazon.com/Yogourmet-104-Electric-Yogurt-Maker/dp/B000N25AGO/ref=sr_1_3?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1321470423&sr=1-3

Eating lots of yogurt is fine if it’s homemade, I’m certain that a lot of commercial yogurt isn’t that beneficial.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Yogurt maker or just pots and pans’ is closed to new replies.