Yeast Raiders

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yeast Raiders

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ukkarbro 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Jaybird
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi there

I am new to the forum so a big Hello to you all !!! I wonder if anyone could please advise me. I’m almost a 100% sure I have Candida when I look at the symptoms listed on the net it’s just too much of a coincidence for me not to have anything other than Candida. Whilst my GP seems reluctant to recognise it which is frustrating I am self medicating with the help of web and now hopefuuly this website. I’ve got Yeast Raiders capsules to take (5 a day) from a well known health store and have also got some Threelac is ok to take these two products together ? I’ve also got some “Dida” tablets that I was going to start taking in a few weeks time. And I am following the strict diet from Sunday coming.

Kind regards
    Jaybird

Jaybird

LOL well this is going to be a lonely journey by the look of it ;-). Never mind !

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Jay, and welcome to the forum.

I’m sorry that I missed your post yesterday; I was only able to be on the forum for a very short time and was answering a few posts of some of the regular members who are well into stage one, and unfortunately I just didn’t notice your post.
    So again, I apologize for the fact that no one replied to your post yesterday.

As far as the supplement “Yeast Raiders” is concerned, I would suggest that you stop taking it immediately as it contains psyllium seed husks which poses a danger to the intestines and has been known to cause bleeding in the area.

In addition to the psyllium husks being a problem, you really should be obtaining your Caprylic Acid by taking pure, organic coconut oil. In fact, this is something you should take throughout your treatment period as it is one of the most beneficial antibiotics as well as environment-builders for the intestines. Otherwise, everything else in the supplement is going to waste as it either is too low of an amount to be benefit, or is simply harmless to the Candida having no positive effect.

Since you have the ThreeLac already, there is nothing wrong with finishing the container you have, however, when you have finished it, you should find a better probiotic with more strains of beneficial bacteria. If I remember correctly, ThreeLac only contains three strains, not really enough to make a long lasting difference to the Candida infestation. In addition, for most people Candida tend to become resistant to ThreeLac after a month or two, sometimes less.

Have you experienced any of the die-off symptoms since you started the diet last Sunday?

I would avoid any antifungal supplement for at least two full weeks on a completely “clean” diet.

Able

Jaybird

Hi there Able

Thank you very much for your reply much appreciated !!!! I’ll ditch the yeast raiders and get the products you mentioned ie the coconut oil etc. I start the diet 100% on Sunday giving me a chance to get my head around it and have my final glass of wine etc for a few months 😉

Jay

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hi, Jay.
    Sorry I misinterpreted your post; you’re starting the diet this coming Sunday. Excellent.

Ukkarbro
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

Hi I am also new to the forum and although I have tried many products over the years decided to try Yeast Raiders. I had taken one dose then decided to try and find some information about them as there was none on the companies web site.
    After your advise I won’t take any more until I have more information . However Able900 mentioned getting a Probiotic with many useful strains. I have tried Three Lac also so I just wondered if you could be more specific as to the name of these probiotics and where to find them. Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Yeast Raiders’ is closed to new replies.