Yeast Infection No More – Anyone Try This?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Yeast Infection No More – Anyone Try This?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Cari 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Cari
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

I’m new to the forum and I’ve been reading the website and forum for the last 2 days. I’m grateful to have found you! I’m curious though, has anyone tried the Yeast Infection No More product that is advertised? I’m assuming it must be a worthwhile product for it to be there. Does anyone know anything about it and if so, is it worth buying?

Thanks,
    Cari

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Its an ebook I believe…

-raster

Cari

Yes, it’s an ebook. I was wondering if anyone knows anything about it.

Candida Hub
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 24

Hi Cari,

It’s the only thing that worked for me, but be warned, there’s a lot of information to get through and it’s not a quick fix.

Hope this helps.

Patrick
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

Yes. I’ve just read it and too be honest I think the Candida Forum does a better job. There’s a lot of information and it isn’t structured in a particularly logical way. Also its expensive so I would go no further than here.

NowOrNever
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 14

hi,

i wouldnt say it is expensive – its about 40 US dollars from memory, and with that you get 3 months of 1-1 assistance from the writer Linda Allen.

I tend to agree that the content, although separated into clear and logical chapters, is a bit all over the place once you get inside the chapters itself. Also, with the massive amount of supplements etc that are recommended, its easy to lose track. To monitor and plan my supplements i put together an excel sheet – let me know if u want a copy,

NoN

Cari

Thank you all for your feedback. I appreciate it!

One of the things that peeked my interest is that it has a candida cookbook for a few dollars more and I’m struggling with creating recipes. They have to be candida diet approved, as well as gluten free. It is challenging to prepare enough food each day.

Thanks so much for your help!!

Cari

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Assume you have checked out the forum’s recipes

Cari

Yes, thank you for the reminder. I got side tracked reading the main website. I’ve been looking through the forum recipes and found some really yummy looking recipes!

Thanks again,
    Cari

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Yeast Infection No More – Anyone Try This?’ is closed to new replies.