Yeast free rye bread – ok?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Yeast free rye bread – ok?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Chris24 6 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HumbleGeorge
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

First of all, to the whole https://www.thecandidadiet.com team, you are the best, thanks for everything!

Now my question, I was wondering, is it ok to eat yeast free 100% rye bread during the strict diet?

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

Rye has gluten so not advisable. It tends to be hard to digest also for those with digestive problems.

Try making your own bread using buckwheat flour, teff, coconut flour or oat bran. Check the recipe section for ideas.

HumbleGeorge
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Thank you very much, I ate 2 slices today and yesterday, have I messed up my diet completely now? Do I have to start all over again?

Latka
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 128

What’s done is done , I don’t think you should worry about it now. Besides you could take it as a test amd just see if you get any reaction in the next 48 hours or so. We all make mistakes and we just have to learn from them.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

HumbleGeorge wrote: Thank you very much, I ate 2 slices today and yesterday, have I messed up my diet completely now? Do I have to start all over again?

No, rye breads is one of the better breads with lower GI. Dont worry about it. Latka is right.

Dont create a carb phobia. Diet is not there to cure candida, but to relieve it from feeding it too much.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Yeast free rye bread – ok?’ is closed to new replies.