Why you don't recommend use Barberry and Goldenseal herbs on candida cleanse?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why you don't recommend use Barberry and Goldenseal herbs on candida cleanse?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 6 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Delyse
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 47

Hi All

I have read many times on the forum that it is not recommended to use barberry and goldenseal while curing candida. But I don’t remember why you don’t recommend it. I find lots of information on Internet saying that they help a lot while doing candida cleanse.

I am only rotating now oregano oil and GSE plus sf 722 and find that the progress very slow, by being on the strict diet from Able for nearly 6 months. I also taking fresh garlic and a small amount of coconut oil, it is what I can tolerate. I feel that I need something more for cleansing.

My main symptoms are athritis and fibromyalgia pain.

Many thanks.

Delyse

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Berberine is an alkaloid found in certain herbs. This particular alkaloid is capable of killing Candida albicans which makes it an antifungal. However, with the ability of destroying Candida, berberine is also capable of destroying healthy gut flora as well as causing damage to the intestinal lining. Berberine also is noted as raising the blood pressure. These are the reasons why I’ve never recommended herbs which contain berberine on the forum, especially since there are plenty of safer herbs to choose from. Barberry, Goldenseal, and Oregon grape are three well known and often used herbs which contain berberine.

Able

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Why you don't recommend use Barberry and Goldenseal herbs on candida cleanse?’ is closed to new replies.