WHY SI THE COCONUT OIL MAKING MY NAUSEATED?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions WHY SI THE COCONUT OIL MAKING MY NAUSEATED?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

tanyanurse
    Topics: 64
    Replies: 94

This last few weeks the coconut oil is making me nauseated. I take it on an empty stomach with water. About 1 hour later I feel sick to my stomach. Is that normal?

Jojilla
    Topics: 21
    Replies: 51

I would love to hear a reply to this. I take other antifungals and get a bit funky, but not like I do with coconut oil, which, prior to this diet, was one of the foods I was reacting to with my Leaky Gut. I’ve quit taking it, and I’m worried that it means I will not heal as quickly even though I am taking SF-722, caprylic acid, and oregano oil. Thanks for the question Tanya!

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Coconut oil is more likely to make you nauseous if you take it on a empty stomach. Have you tried taking it with food?

A lot of different oils can make you nauseous if you take them on a empty stomach.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘WHY SI THE COCONUT OIL MAKING MY NAUSEATED?’ is closed to new replies.