Why is genital irritation still occurring after 2 months of Candida Cleanse Diet

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why is genital irritation still occurring after 2 months of Candida Cleanse Diet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JoeR 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jmay
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I have been following the Candida Cleanse diet faithfully for 2 months(including all of the supplementation, and I am still experiencing the same level of genital irritation that I have had for the 15 months prior to starting the cleanse. I have not introduced any grains or pseudo grains into my diet, other than millet and sometimes buckwheat, when making the coconut bread and savory muffins. I am trying to remain positive but this is difficult and affecting the ability/desire to be intimate with my husband. I tested my vaginal PH several times at different times of day and it was always in the normal range. I have done ACV douches, a YL prescribed essential oil blend vaginal suppository treatment, coconut/tee tree vaginal suppository treatment (not all at once, spaced out over the course of the last few months) and lately have been trying ozonated olive oil, with little success. I also was my underwear in an all natural soap nuts soap and use all natural soap(olive/palm/coconut/almond oils) with essential oils of orange, rosemary and patchouli Any advice or experience w/addressing this is greatly appreciated.

VIV
    Participant
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 30

i am sorry, I don’t have a vaginal infection, but I do have fungal infections on my toenails, and they have not improved, in fact they have spread slightly, and I have not only been doing the diet for 2 months, but have also been taking anti fungals for the last 45 days, I am hoping that it is die off!

Jmay
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Thank you for sharing your symptoms with me. I hope it is part of the die off too and you start to see healing very soon. I have been taking 3 different antifungals for around the same time and added diatomaceous earth 8 days ago. Last year I tried Candida Cleanse supplements 3 different times but wasn’t serious enough with my diet/removing alcohol and exp’d extreme die off symptoms. I didn’t put that together until I started this cleanse and accidentally started Antifungals in phase II for 3 days and ended up with extreme anxiety/insomnia. I am training in CranioSacral Therapy and through self work and receiving work from other professionals I was able to release an energy cyst in my solar plexus that I have had most of my life. It was causing a physiological loop of anxiety w/any thoughts followed by anxiety induced hot flashes every 5 minutes. Healing that along with craniosacral work on my cranium and mouth has reduced my anxiety by 85% and I am sleeping consistently for 5-6 hr stretches for the first time in my entire life. I have lost 15 lbs that have been stuck on my body for 10yrs and most of the cellulite that accompanied it. So many positives have occurred and I am grateful but the irritation has not changed at all. I have stayed on phase 4 for over 3 weeks and I am concerned about adding any of the allowed pseudo-grains or fruits into my diet.

JoeR
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 14

Dont over taking acv, i use to take 3 times a day, and my candida gone worse, after i stop taking acv but with strict no carbs no sugar diet for 2 weeks and probiotic with yogurt. My candida cant be found in my oral area. Now left my guts to heal.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Why is genital irritation still occurring after 2 months of Candida Cleanse Diet’ is closed to new replies.