Why do we need enemas ??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why do we need enemas ??

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  dvjorge 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Deep enemas are necessary to combat an intestinal yeast overgrowth. Without them, it is impossible for chronic candida sufferers to recover. This has been my personal experience and my observation after reading hundreds of testimonies left by candida sufferers since 2008.

The common denominator about this syndrome is people developing it after antibiotic intake. It is well known our indigenous bacterial flora protect us against candida colonization.

Candida albicans can growth anywhere in the intestines, but it is demonstrated by science the majority of candida colonies growth in the colon, specially in the cecum.

Oral therapies can not reach that part effectively, less to remove mucus that cover the intestinal walls where most of the yeast is present.

People who do enemas ( a well done enema that clean the cecum ) eliminate mucus and candida colonies allowing bacterial colonization by resident bacteria. This is vital to eliminate an intestinal overgrowth. Retention antifungal enemas are also important to eradicate candida. Keep in mind that the only way to eliminate mucus from the intestines is using very aggressive laxatives or doing enemas/colonics. Cleaning the Cecum is really important to win this battle. Be aware it isn’t an easy task, so you need discipline and perseverance.

Here is where candida hides, please read :

Summary. The association of Candida albicans with gastrointestinal (GI) mucosal
    surfaces was studied in vitro and in vivo. The caecal mucosal surfaces from antibiotic-
    treated and untreated control mice challenged orally with C. albicans revealed that
    large numbers of C. albicans were associated with the intestinal epithelium of
    antibiotic-treated mice but not with that of the control mice that possessed an
    indigenous wall-associated bacterial flora. Moreover, Candida cells only penetrated
    deep into the mucosa of animals in which the ecology of the intestinal microflora had
    been disrupted. In mice given antibiotics, C. albicans was associated with the mucosa
    of all areas of the GI tract; the caecal mucosa had the most associated Candida,
    whereas the stomach and small intestine had very few associated yeasts. Further
    examination of caecal mucosa from antibiotic-treated mice showed that C. albicans
    associated with the mucosa by at least five distinct mechanisms. These included:
    adhesion to epithelium, adhesion to mucus, co-adhesion to adherent fungi, co-
    adhesion to adherent bacteria, and entrapment in the mucous gel overlying the
    epithelium. The cell-surface hydrophobicity of C. albicans also was examined and
    found not to play a role in Candida adhesion to intestinal mucosa. The predominant
    association mechanisms appeared to be entrapment in the mucous gel, and adhesion
    to mucus and the epithelium. The ecological and pathological significance of co-
    adhesion by C. albicans to attached organisms is unclear but it may be important in
    the initiation of mucosal lesions.

TheXtremisT
    Participant
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 126

I may have to resort to this once I have seen a naturopath.

Those bastards are so resistant!

Jo-Marie
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 5

I have not been diagnosed with candida, i have been trying to get to the bottom my problems with and without the help of my doctor, she does not think i have a problem. I have followed an anti candida plan of my own and have had alot of positive results in the past 6 months. But i do know that i am not cured of whatever the doctor thinks i don’t have. I do have elevated liver enzymes and they will check that again in 3 months. However if it turns out that i don’t have candida, would an enema affect me negatively?

Danny33
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 362

Jo-Marie;56681 wrote: I have not been diagnosed with candida, i have been trying to get to the bottom my problems with and without the help of my doctor, she does not think i have a problem. I have followed an anti candida plan of my own and have had alot of positive results in the past 6 months. But i do know that i am not cured of whatever the doctor thinks i don’t have. I do have elevated liver enzymes and they will check that again in 3 months. However if it turns out that i don’t have candida, would an enema affect me negatively?

Jo-Marie,

Enemas are safe for most anybody if done correctly.
    Jorge’s post here is regarding homemade enemas (bucket, bag, etc.), NOT a store bought enema.

While the process isn’t exactly a blast, you may feel like a million bucks afterwards.

-D

Jo-Marie

Danny33;56686 wrote:

I have not been diagnosed with candida, i have been trying to get to the bottom my problems with and without the help of my doctor, she does not think i have a problem. I have followed an anti candida plan of my own and have had alot of positive results in the past 6 months. But i do know that i am not cured of whatever the doctor thinks i don’t have. I do have elevated liver enzymes and they will check that again in 3 months. However if it turns out that i don’t have candida, would an enema affect me negatively?

Jo-Marie,

Enemas are safe for most anybody if done correctly.
    Jorge’s post here is regarding homemade enemas (bucket, bag, etc.), NOT a store bought enema.

While the process isn’t exactly a blast, you may feel like a million bucks afterwards.

-D

Jo-Marie

Thanks Danny33, How can i find out more about “Jorge’s post here is regarding homemade enemas (bucket, bag, etc.), NOT a store bought enema.”
    I sure would like to feel like a million bucks, it has been a long, long time.

Danny33

Jo-Marie;56688 wrote: Thanks Danny33, How can i find out more about “Jorge’s post here is regarding homemade enemas (bucket, bag, etc.), NOT a store bought enema.”

Jo-Marie,

You can browse any forum users posts up to 6 months, simply click on a users name and “browse all posts from this user”. Jorge has made dozens of posts on enemas in the past, you can start there. The internet has dozens of sites on how to make and use enemas. Also, the book “The Yeast Syndrome” by John Trowbridge details the use of Nystatin retained enemas.

Here’s a good inexpensive home enema kit -> Amazon – Enema Bucket

You will also need spring/distilled/purified water and sea salt.

Keep reading!

-D

mork
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 23

Hi everyone.. would coconut oil enemas be beneficial? mixed with warm water? i know very little about enemas but this seems to make sense to me..

what would you guys recommend as an antifungal enema?

i read abit on another site about people having very good results from them.

i still havent gone into the diet im trying to get prepared because i try and fail within the first 3-4 days.. any advice to get going into the protocol would be MASSIVELY appreciated as i feel i have no life anymore 🙁 not trying to steal the post btw

Mork

Jo-Marie

I had no choice but to start the diet, just about everything I ate caused an allergic reaction. Anti histamines did not work anymore and my doc wanted to put me on very strong antibiotics but that is the cause of my problems I believe. I am starting to get some parts of my life back and looking forward to more. The one time that I did veer off course I suffered with a facial rash for 2 weeks. The longer I am on the diet the better I feel. Good Luck! This forum has been very helpful.

mork

i don’t get allergic reactions as such.. my gut goes crazy when i have anything gluten, then my brain fog worsens.. thats it really.

i am in constant fatigue and foggy’ness though.. which in turn triggers terrible anxiety!

what were your allergic reaction syptoms?

i see lots of people get rashes alot which i also dont seem to ever get, apart from a wierd itchy very small bump on my upper forarm near elbow

i do have lots of symptoms but i think iv spent that long ‘coping’ with them i dont remember whats its like to feel normal.. sad eh

Fast healing to all

Mork

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Danny33;56717 wrote:

Thanks Danny33, How can i find out more about “Jorge’s post here is regarding homemade enemas (bucket, bag, etc.), NOT a store bought enema.”

Jo-Marie,

You can browse any forum users posts up to 6 months, simply click on a users name and “browse all posts from this user”. Jorge has made dozens of posts on enemas in the past, you can start there. The internet has dozens of sites on how to make and use enemas. Also, the book “The Yeast Syndrome” by John Trowbridge details the use of Nystatin retained enemas.

Here’s a good inexpensive home enema kit -> Amazon – Enema Bucket

You will also need spring/distilled/purified water and sea salt.

Keep reading!

-D

Danny,

Dr.Crook wrote in his famous best seller book The Yeast Connection :

” it appears that more candida is found in the lower part of the bowel tract than in the upper part. Accordingly, a nystatin enema would appear to have merit.”

Then, he explains how to do nystatin enemas and report experiences from other MD who prescribed them to candida sufferers.

There is documentation about this practice and how it benefits candida sufferers.

Jorge.

faither
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 30

Hi mork,

You and I seem to have some of the same symptoms, mainly the brain fog and anxiety and even the bumps on the forearm. I also suffered from a really bad hypoglycemia problem, is that a symptom your also having?

I don’t come across many that have the continual brain fog and the debilitating anxiety, do you know what is causing them?

I’ve been following the experts on this site for a few months now and have been having some good results. I’m definitely going to start the antifungal enemas. I can tell my colon has narrowed drastically in the past years.

I believe my infestation came from taking Prilosec and ant acids for over 12 years due to an ulcer. I believe the ant acids destroyed my flora creating the candida overgrowth, which led to leaky gut, which then allowed the candida albicans to spore in my blood stream and reek havoc in my entire system.

I really appreciate the info Jorge and raster and others make available here. Please feel free to correct anything I post, or any advice you may have for me.

mork

Hi faither, i do have some hypoglycemia symptoms like crazy mood changes and blurred vision sometimes. although thats about it really

as for the anxiety mine is social, about the way i think i look, absolutely crippling!

i directely think i have this because of the state of the adrenals, when i used to wake up fresh i didnt have anxiety even though i still had candida symptoms (white tongue and bad breath), but now i feel so shocking its there as soon as i awaken. so support the adrenals would be my recommendation

could anyone give me some sort of shopping list for the first week or 2 of the diet? i have seen the allowed foods list but just putting it all together and actaully getting to the shops without anxiety giving me a beating is proving a hard task. im not far of house bound if im honest.. and if i lose my job theres no money to fund the diet! i feel so stuck its unreal!

Danny33

Mork,

I don’t really see the point of a coconut oil retention enema.
    You would have to hope the your candida is highly susceptible to capric/caprylic acid and hope the oil comes in contact with most of the colon. You also have to worry about it negatively effecting your beneficial flora. This is why Nystatin (powder is preferred) is awesome, its a documented yeast killer that has no known effect on bacteria. I can’t understand how so many people are against Nystatin, It kills yeast and doesn’t effect beneficial flora.

Jorge,

I haven’t read The Yeast Connection by Crook, but I own The Yeast Syndrome by Throwbridge.
    There is a chapter dedicated to the Nystatin Retained enema, it explains in detail how to approach this technique.

Those who are interested in in the basic retention technique.

1. Empty the colon via clear water enema (usually takes between 1-4 rounds)
    2. A normal round is usually 4-6 cups of water and a little sea salt (32 – 48 oz)
    3. Afterwards, Mix 4-6 oz of water with Nystatin powder (can be 1 or more tbps of powder) and retain this mixture in the colon for an extended period of time (I could easily retain 4 oz until the next day)

I can get more detailed if needed.

-D

mork

Thanks for replying danny

but if im not mistaken coconut and everything derived from it is okay for us to consume why not get some in the other way lol, even if it was a slow way of going about it?

don’t get me wrong id like to get my hands on some nystatin powder but my doctor thinks im a mentalist and doesn’t give a toss about me in general. honestly i just see them as drug pushers now, and seeing as they cant supply me herb, i dont want to know

any other enemas that us less fortunate folk could use?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Why do we need enemas ??’ is closed to new replies.