Why can my body only handle vegetables?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why can my body only handle vegetables?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  orka1998 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

WilliamHolst
    Topics: 42
    Replies: 72

I cant eat anything but a couple vegetables and rarely chicken. Is this cause my infestestation is so severe or what the heck is wrong with me.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s because your leaky gut isn’t healed, you need to attack it feverishly. Probiotics, prebiotics, inulin, foods with FOS all heal leaky gut. You also need to reduce the inflammation within the gut as well; you can do this by doing an anti-inflammatory diet or by taking a supplement such as (fermented) cod liver oil.

It took me 9 months to heal leaky gut and if I wanted to, I could start eating some regular foods more often (such as wheat, grains, etc). It takes a lot of time to heal leaky gut.

-raster

WilliamHolst

thanks for the reply raster

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

WilliamHolst wrote: I cant eat anything but a couple vegetables and rarely chicken. Is this cause my infestestation is so severe or what the heck is wrong with me.

William – I am the same as you currently, all I can eat is vegetables and eggs, but it doesn’t bloat me up.

I’m making my first batch of kefir and doing everything slowly, I don’t want a huge die off.

I love food, but it’s so nice to know I can have a meal that I know won’t bloat me up and ruin my day. The sugar cravings really have gone now.

WilliamHolst

I also ordered some kefir grains, but at this point im afraid to make kefir since i had negative reactions to coconut flour and organic greek yogurt.

orka1998
    Participant
    Topics: 53
    Replies: 673

WilliamHolst wrote: I also ordered some kefir grains, but at this point im afraid to make kefir since i had negative reactions to coconut flour and organic greek yogurt.

I can’t have any yoghurt and I’m pretty positive coconut bothers me (possibly die-off it causes), but I do well with home made kefir. It gives me die-off so I keep it on a cup a day now, but if you don’t get that much die-off you can slowly increase the amount and see how you do.

So definitely try it and see if you can handle it.

Arijana

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Why can my body only handle vegetables?’ is closed to new replies.