Why am i getting worse again?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Why am i getting worse again?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Yumskins 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Healthiskey
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

I started the diet a few weeks ago and i started improving after a few days. I was slowly improving each day. There would be moments where all my symptoms would flare up again but for most of the day i was improving slightly. This improvement continued up until the last few days. I caught a cold that had been going around. I know it was an actual cold i caught since most people around me had it too and had the same symptoms. Anyways i think this cold set me back or something because since then i have been slowly getting worse again even though i changed nothing in my diet. I have different symptoms now too like itchiness all over my body, itchy ears, acid reflux, stingy eyes, pain around my eyes,oily skin sometimes, weird sensations in fingers. Things seem to be very up and down at the minute too. Is this just part of the die-off?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

The itchiness, etc. is considered liver/kidney symptoms and are related to histamine intolerance or histamine levels. If you detox properly, this should be prevented so you don’t get these symptoms. This can be done by taking liver cleansing herbs, digestive aids, etc. It also could be from the antifungal you have chose to use. For instance, SF722 is more gentle for fighting yeast and doesn’t have as much die-off.

Healthiskey
    Participant

The symptoms aren’t that bad though. Like i could ride it out if it is just die-off. I can’t see how it can be anything else other than die-off since i haven’t added any new foods or anything. I have started taking coconut oil recently though. But that’s something i took in the past before too.

Healthiskey
    Participant

Also i don’t even know if i have candida. I know i have some sort of gut issue, most likely leaky gut and there could be food in-tolerances in there too. Most likely histamine as you stated. But the symptoms i’m getting seem to be detox symptoms from what i researched and read on this forum and the curezone forum. My symptoms before i started this were sinus issues, heat sensitivty, sometimes light sensitivity, constant bloating, fat in places i never usually have fat, bad skin, puffy face sort of, puffy eyes, mood swings, anger. Since i started this diet i have been having up and downs. All in all i feel better than i did before the diet for sure but i have times where my symptoms “flare up” again. And i’ve got new symptoms since starting this diet. I didn’t add any new foods i just cut out the bad stuff. Symptoms i forgot to mention since starting this diet is sometimes i get a racing heartbeat even if i’m just resting. And recently i have been sort of getting an itchy anus.
    Sorry for TMI but it’s probably important i list that too lol.

Yumskins
    Participant
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

Are you sure you are not living in a home with mold?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Why am i getting worse again?’ is closed to new replies.