Whole food supplements that contain "sugar" ingredients

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Whole food supplements that contain "sugar" ingredients

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  cottonball 5 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cottonball
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’ve been on the candida diet since Oct and still have a mild case of thrush and I still believe I am not cured of the candida. Should this not have gone away since then? I take a probiotic and a prebiotic. Eat well.

I’ve been going to a nutritionist and have been given whole food supplements. Some of the “other” ingredients concern me. Honey; sucrose (beets), lactose, milk protein, kidney bean juice extract, dextrose. I don’t know the actual amount of these ingredients contained in these supplements but I am concerned this is not helping. Do I stop taking these and go back to supplements without these ingredients…?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What brand are these supplements? If they are standard process, then no need to worry…

-raster

cottonball
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

They are Standard Process.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Whole food supplements that contain "sugar" ingredients’ is closed to new replies.