Where do I buy Bentonite Clay

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Where do I buy Bentonite Clay

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  ramie 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

kcsmom
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

Are there different types and where do I buy it?

Moomie
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 2

You can buy the liquid and powder Bentonite clay in the healthfood stores or on amazon. It really absorbs the candida and it’s toxins from the intestine and then take psyllium husk to move it on through.

Topics: 32
    Replies: 55

Great thanks. So when following the cleansing Opt 1 is that like a fasting for the first week. Am I not supposed to eat anything but what is on the schedule – the detox drink, the soup and the liver flush drink?

Guest wrote: Great thanks. So when following the cleansing Opt 1 is that like a fasting for the first week. Am I not supposed to eat anything but what is on the schedule – the detox drink, the soup and the liver flush drink?

Yes, but unless you have a clean diet already, you should take a week in advance to cut out coffee, alcohol, sugar, ect..Otherwise the detox symptoms could be pretty harsh..

kave
    Replies: 3

I am using Levus earth healing / ultrafine powder instead of bentonite… I hope this is also does the job well?! Would be nice to get some feedbacks. I am on my 2nd day cleansing Step 1 Option 2

Beth
    Topics: 1

anyone know where i can get the bentonite clay and Psyllium Husks powder in the UK? have had a bit of search but not finding much?

beth

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Beth wrote: anyone know where i can get the bentonite clay and Psyllium Husks powder in the UK? have had a bit of search but not finding much?

beth

Hi Beth

You can get them both online through Amazon – here are a couple of links for the UK site…

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Yerba-Prima-Great-Plains-Bentonite/dp/B00142DXSY/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1273385097&sr=8-2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Swanson-Psyllium-Husks-Pwd-340/dp/B00263A6B2/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=drugstore&qid=1273385230&sr=1-4

Hope this helps!
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

kave wrote: I am using Levus earth healing / ultrafine powder instead of bentonite… I hope this is also does the job well?! Would be nice to get some feedbacks. I am on my 2nd day cleansing Step 1 Option 2

Hi Kave

You mean the Luvos powder? I found this description on their website:

“Called “healing earth’ in Germany, Loess (LUVOS) is a 100% pure natural mineral earth product (without additives) that is mined from mineral rich ice age deposits from an unpolluted area in Germany. Luvos is used internally as a gastrointestinal therapeutic product by acting as a cleansing sponge in absorbing impurities from the gastro-intestinal (GI) system.”

I’ve never tried it but it sounds very similar to Bentonite. If it works for you then go for it!

Good luck
    Anna

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

kave
    Replies: 3

Hello Anna,

‘was good to see your reply.

I am in my 3rd day of cleansing (Option 2). I am def struggling and feeling a vacuum of not eating any food, though my skin looks less disturbed after the 3 day drill. Is it ok to switch to Option 3 tomorrow onwards?

I normally get migraines ( throw-up, nausea etc). With this cleansing I have not had any extreme nausea, though I have had thumping headaches and was sweating heavily last night while sleeping. Feel a little bit nausea sick now.. so it gives me a bit of the creeps.

dont know if the symptoms are supposed to be normal..

Don’s see a lot of feedback on the forum (yet). Hence my request for feedback from you..

thanks

Kave

TT
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 35

While doing the cleansing I think those symptoms are normal.
    Which is why I don’t wish to start fully on the cleansing option as it’s a bad time for me with exams coming up. Don’t wish to be falling apart during them!!

Think you are suppose to stick it out for 7 – 14 days?
    Try and make it to the 7 at least. Your body is just reacting because it isn’t getting it’s usual foods. Plus the Candida will be going a bit mental at you too for not giving them the sugar that they want!

ramie
    Topics: 4

Hi, I’m new here, and am seriously thinking about trying this diet. I have a question, though:
    I live in Denmark, and I can’t find the Bentonite Clay anywhere… what do I do?
    Can I do without? Can I replace it with something else?
    I would have to import large quantities across half the world to get it, which I’m not going to do…

Can anyone help me??
    I really really want to try this out

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Where do I buy Bentonite Clay’ is closed to new replies.