- November 22, 2011 at 7:50 pm #68065
pdbMemberTopics: 4Replies: 9
This is for Able and/or Raster…
I’ve been on the strict ‘ALLOWED FOODS LIST’ diet for about 2 months now (no cheating) and I’ve only just received my first batch of supplements in the mail (after finally being able to afford them)… those being:
2) Thorne Formula SF722 – Undeceonic Acid
3) Flora Swedish Bitters (Alcohol Free)
I bought these 3 to start with, as you have recommended they are the most important in healing from my Candida infestation, Leaky Gut Syndrome and Adrenal Fatigue.
For my probiotics I’ll be buying a Kefir Starter Kit in the next week… and other (less-important) supplements as I can afford them.
I know the basics of what each of these supplements do for eliminating Candida, just not sure of when and how I should be taking them.
– Can I start taking all 3 from today? or should I introduce them one at a time?
– When should I be taking these supplements? ie. What time in the day?
– How many times a day for each?
– With or without a meal? Before or after?
Basically, what’s the best way to take these 3 supplements I have so far to get the best benefit in destroying this wretched Candida?
Thanks guys!November 23, 2011 at 9:27 am #68084
rasterParticipantTopics: 104Replies: 6837
I take SF722 with every meal; 2 capsules per meal. You might want to start out at 2 a day and then move up to 6 a day. I wouldn’t go any higher in the amount you take per day.
I believe you can take the bitters with every meal as well. Able has instructions on the molybdenum and bitters.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.