When did you add probiotics?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions When did you add probiotics?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MadEmx 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

MadEmx
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Hi,

I am back to battling my overgrowth now that I am off the birth control pill. I am taking antifungals and following the diet. Did those who have had success add probiotics in from the beginning or did you wait until you had killed off some of the yeast first?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

It’s basically something that you can add anytime, but when you do start taking probiotics, take low doses at first and then increase over time slowly.

-raster

MadEmx
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 45

Thanks, Raster. I want to get to where you are in terms of being able to eat things without reacting. I was on here last June when I was first diagnosed and my symptoms improved, but my ND recently told me I need to come off the bc pill in order to really combat the overgrowth. So, I am not quite at square 1, but I have been off anti-fungals for awhile. I am currently taking pleo ex as the only anti-fungal. When I was on here last year, there was a protocol that was different from the main website. I don’t need that one, but do you have your particular plan written anywhere? Or one you think is good? My ND’s re-balancing diet includes beets and parsnips, and I know those are not recommended. I want to do this the right way and in the right order, starting with the 3-4 day cleanse. I did read your safe food list.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘When did you add probiotics?’ is closed to new replies.