What is this?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What is this?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  StormySeas 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

StormySeas
    Participant
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 2

Hello,

I have had candida for several years. When I try to change my diet by not eating as many carbs, eating more veggies (salads), so forth.. I get this burning/pressure sensation in my back. Sometimes it keeps me awake. Does anyone know what this would be????

Also does anyone get heart palpitations with die off?? Fast heart rate??

When I change my diet and lay down to sleep, my body just feels so overwhelmed sometimes and will NOT calm down so then I can’t sleep. Sometimes I eventually fall asleep but the next day I feel miserable.

I have tried taking activated charcoal and molybdenum but haven’t noticed that it has helped that much.

hdispain
    Participant
    Replies: 16

I get the same thing, except for the burning/pressure in my back, and it’s because of acid indigestion. If I sleep with a higher pillow so my head/esophagus is more elevated, it lessens the issues. If you don’t have a thick pillow, try putting a blanket or towel under your pillow to see if helps. Not sure if it’s the same thing as you’re having.

StormySeas
    Participant
    Replies: 2

Not sure – I ate lettuce salad with chicken, walnuts, and just a bit of fruit at lunch and my back has been burning again. I wonder if I need to be focusing more on cooked veggies instead of raw. Maybe raw is too hard on my system right now.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘What is this?’ is closed to new replies.