What is the full Enema Protocol (Dvorge)?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What is the full Enema Protocol (Dvorge)?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  londoner1 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

londoner1
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 17

Hello

The forum protocol is very clearly laid out and offers a progressive way to wellness. I wonder if it is now time for an equivalent formalised protocol for the enema approach?

The components that are clear:
    – Regular Nystatin based enemas
    – Salt solution to restore the Electrolyte balance
    – Potassium tablets to compensate for the the loss of this element
    – Following the strict phase one of the forum diet with some test foods

Areas that are less clear
    – Should you take any other antifungals at the same time as this approach?
    – Should you take any kind of liver support?
    – Should you take probiotics?
    – Is it fine to drink coconut water Kefir during the enema period?

If you achieve wellness, what is your advice on maintenance going forward e.g. persist with the Kefir, take some kind of multivitamin. Occasional enema to clean the colon??

Advice appreciated

Regards
    Nick

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

Even I want some suggestions from dvjorge about this.

Do we need to be on the strict-diet which is posted on the forum here. That makes me really weak.

Will sticking to the diet mentioned on the actual website which allows carbs like brown rice etc. work while doing the enemas……

I dont want to get weak and lean and my job life style doesnt allow me to spend all the time cooking……

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

Be aware that there are risks involved with doing enemas, and you should probably consult with a qualified medical practitioner before attempting such a measure. No offense to Jorge, but he’s not a qualified doctor and therefore most of what he writes on this matter is based on his opinions.

Bucephalus
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 87

hhhhmmmmm, I wonder what a qualified medical practitioner would say to enemas?

M
    Topics: 72
    Replies: 253

I guess that depends on the particular doctor that you visit.

londoner1

nikki wrote: Even I want some suggestions from dvjorge about this.

Do we need to be on the strict-diet which is posted on the forum here. That makes me really weak.

Will sticking to the diet mentioned on the actual website which allows carbs like brown rice etc. work while doing the enemas……

I dont want to get weak and lean and my job life style doesnt allow me to spend all the time cooking……

Hi Nikki

The regular approach for using Nystatin (without enemas) recommended by doctors is still to follow a carb and sugar restricted diet. I can’t see that the enema approach would modify that process at all. It wouldn’t make sense to take a substance to kill the Candida whilst in parallel continuing to feed the remaining yeast with a diet we know provides useful nutrients to the Candida . The best case scenario would be that it would prolong the period of time you would have to do the enemas for. As others have noted here, regular enemas have a degree of risk so your preference should be to do as few as possible to clear your candida colonies. The worst case scenario would be that you would get into a perpetual cycle of never quite getting well.

Regards
    Nick

londoner1

M wrote: Be aware that there are risks involved with doing enemas, and you should probably consult with a qualified medical practitioner before attempting such a measure. No offense to Jorge, but he’s not a qualified doctor and therefore most of what he writes on this matter is based on his opinions.

Hi

Thank you for the advice. I understand there is a degree of risk associated with the enema approach. Jorge appears to be on the road to recovery in a much shorter time than the regular forum protocol. If I decide to go down this route, with guidance from an appropriate health care professional, then I would like to understand the full combination of activities that led to to the improved level of health. From what I have read, Candida is rarely brought back under control with a single action but rather a co-ordinated combination of approaches first reduce and replace the colonies and finally encourage an environment in the body that prevents them ever regaining a foothold

Regards
    Nick

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1369

Hi all,
    I am going to comment this thread in spite I have done it several times in the pass with similar posts. I understand that there are new guys joining the forum and many of them want information about it.

Why I began doing enemas ??

I am a long time candida sufferer (since 2008) that couldn’t find a solution in spite of doing very strict and aggressive protocols. I have used all I know including Rx drug combinations, all naturals, several diets, many probiotics and prebiotics, and supplements. The list is huge if I try to post it. To give an idea ( I have mentioned it several times ) There was a moment where I followed a very restrictive diet and took Fluconazole 200mg, Lamisil 250mg, oral Amp B 500mg , Nystatin powder , SF-722, Lufenuron, and Lactoferrin plus other supplements at the same time for 3 months. I did not get the results I was expecting.

The reason is my overgrowth was terrible and candida growth in the colon more than any other intestinal part. All the supplements I took have limitations and were taken orally. They didn’t reach the colon in enough concentration to target the fungal colonies. This is simple and logic.

After that, digging in the Curezone archives, I found posts from long time candida sufferers that did enemas and found a solution. They were serious sick people like me. Moreover, I have read candida books where the Nystatin enemas are mentioned and the colon as the main growing point for candida.

Then, I decided to go the shorter way to target the colon. I realized that cleaning the colon with several water enemas, I will exposure the intestinal wall to the Nystatin solution delivering the poison on the candida lives.

Most of the histories I read in Curezone were done with water alone, and they got results.

As far as an enema protocol, I don’t have any but I did enemas every day and every other day in different periods. I still do some but time to time.
    There is nothing special with it. I have used 2 enema fleet bottles and do several rounds with water ( sometimes with some sea salt ), and the last round, a retention enema with a solution of Nystatin that I try to hold inside , at least I have urgency to evacuate it.

This is something you have to experiment yourself. I can not tell you it will give you the same results I got. Every one is different. I did it still following a diet and taking oral Nystatin.

There is nothing more I can say. Like most candida web protocols enemas are experimental. There are also risks ( probably more than doing enemas ) when you take GSE, Allicin, Oil of Oregano, etc. Those substances are hard for the liver and have contamination. There aren’t controlled trials using them for anything. Poison comes from nature !! They also are powerful antibiotics that are your main enemy.

Jorge.

nikki
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 136

dvjorge,

where you on the strict diet, which allows nothing while doing the enemas, or the one mentioned on the actual website?

thanks

londoner1

Thank you Jorge – this provides the clarity I was seeking as I could not ascertain from your earlier posts the exact combination of actions beyond Nystatin enemas that you were taking. I can now clearly see that it is a combination of diet and Nystatin enemas alone that have brought you relief.

You mention that you mixed a combination of daily enemas and then periods of less frequent enemas. I imagine this was to in some way mitigate the potential to develop a lazy bowel. If you can share your thoughts on the frequency of the daily vs. intermittent enemas that is the last question I have of you

Regards
    NIck

dvjorge
    Participant

londoner1 wrote: Thank you Jorge – this provides the clarity I was seeking as I could not ascertain from your earlier posts the exact combination of actions beyond Nystatin enemas that you were taking. I can now clearly see that it is a combination of diet and Nystatin enemas alone that have brought you relief.

You mention that you mixed a combination of daily enemas and then periods of less frequent enemas. I imagine this was to in some way mitigate the potential to develop a lazy bowel. If you can share your thoughts on the frequency of the daily vs. intermittent enemas that is the last question I have of you

Regards
    NIck

Well, I have never had constipation problems. In my case, I could do enemas everyday during a month, and next day, to have a bowel movement. I did use some Magnesium tablets some times. It all depends the severity of your infection. At first, you may need to do the enemas every day or every other day. I mean this is something nobody really knows how will benefit you more. I felt comfortable doing them every day for some time. The thing is you begin to feel better and to believe in what the enemas are doing, so you want more and more to improve even more. There is a feeling of gaining terrain with the enemas no seen easily with any other therapy. This is the beauty of it. What can be great is some other forum members do it and report back. In this way, I won’t be the only one giving this kind of testimony. It takes time, sometimes 3 or 4 months to see great results.

Jorge.

dvjorge
    Participant

nikki wrote: dvjorge,

where you on the strict diet, which allows nothing while doing the enemas, or the one mentioned on the actual website?

thanks

Yes, I was following a diet. Buckwheat and Quinoa are the only grains I ate.

Jorge.

londoner1

dvjorge wrote:

Thank you Jorge – this provides the clarity I was seeking as I could not ascertain from your earlier posts the exact combination of actions beyond Nystatin enemas that you were taking. I can now clearly see that it is a combination of diet and Nystatin enemas alone that have brought you relief.

Regards
    NIck

Well, I have never had constipation problems. In my case, I could do enemas everyday during a month, and next day, to have a bowel movement. I did use some Magnesium tablets some times. It all depends the severity of your infection. At first, you may need to do the enemas every day or every other day. I mean this is something nobody really knows how will benefit you more. I felt comfortable doing them every day for some time. The thing is you begin to feel better and to believe in what the enemas are doing, so you want more and more to improve even more. There is a feeling of gaining terrain with the enemas no seen easily with any other therapy. This is the beauty of it. What can be great is some other forum members do it and report back. In this way, I won’t be the only one giving this kind of testimony. It takes time, sometimes 3 or 4 months to see great results.

Jorge.

This is very helpful thank you. I tried a water enema which provoked a high level of die which leads me to believe that the enema approach can really help accelerate the treatment provided the risks are managed.

I will share any future experiences if it becomes a more frequent part of my regime

Regards
    Nick

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘What is the full Enema Protocol (Dvorge)?’ is closed to new replies.