what is the best thing to take for probiotics?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions what is the best thing to take for probiotics?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SICKOFBEINGSICK
    Participant
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 4

should i get greek yogurt?probiotics that they sell in bottles? kefir?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Probably all three together would be best because there is different strains in each item. Kefir contains some strains of probiotic that are not in the pills.

If you ate just greek yogurt, it won’t come close to getting you where you want to be. But if you ate just kefir, I think it’d be quite beneficial.

If you get a human derived probiotic such as HMF neuro or megaflora, this won’t be found in the yogurt/kefir…one major plus I guess!

Also, once you get a kefir starting kit, you just add sugar and more milk, so it can be really cheap to use it.

-Raster

SICKOFBEINGSICK
    Participant
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 4

thanks for fast reply. i have one more question and i decided to ask it here instead of making a new topic. is there any mouthwash to take for oral thrush? i always have to scrap it off my tongue with baking soda on my toothbrush but it comes back the next day.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Check out the oral thrush post:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst734_ORAL-THRUSH.aspx

I think one safe mouthwash would be hydrogen peroxide (I think you dilute it in water)…but am unsure of any others that are effective that don’t have alcohol and other bad ingredients. The hydrogen peroxide might even have alcohol, so am unsure.

-Raster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘what is the best thing to take for probiotics?’ is closed to new replies.