WHAT IS THE BEST ANTIFUNGAL AVAILABLE IN THE UK?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions WHAT IS THE BEST ANTIFUNGAL AVAILABLE IN THE UK?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  lockie86 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

lockie86
    Participant
    Topics: 33
    Replies: 76

Hi,

I am still on Candida Support as recommended by Lisa. This is Pau D’ Arco, Oregano Oil, Black Walnut and Caprylic Acid.

Here it is on eBay:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/it…0&ff14=95&ff19=0

It’s affordable, unlike some others.

I just got recommended ‘undecenoic acid’ and to be honest the sheer amount of conflicting recommendations really confuses me, and stresses me out. :-)) Dealing with candida and the brain fog is bad enough but then you have to navigate through all these conflicting recommendations and opinions. I appreciate the recommendations of course, it’s just all so confusing as it’s impossible to tell who’s right.

Other people recommend Mycopryl 680 but that works out around £50 GBP per month at the high dose, which is a fortune!

Anyone else recommend an antifungal that’s reasonably priced and will do the job?

What is Able/Raster’s antifungal of choice?

Thanks,

Mark
    UK

Dan_man
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 9

Mark,

I find one of the cheapest and best antifungals is Garlic. Try include it when cooking meals and I’ve also seen me crush clove and swallow with water (be carefully not to over do it though).

Thanks,

Dan

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Try out SF722 or undecenoic acid or try coconut oil.

-raster

lockie86
    Participant

Thanks Raster,

what is undecenoic acid and have you got any links to some available in the UK?

With SF722 I thought Able said it’s not actually an antifungal, see bold, so should it be taken alongside antifungals or does it replace antifungals?

From Able: “As far as SF722 being an antifungal is concerned; this is not the main function of SF722 as it is not marketed as an antifungal and it should not be. Nevertheless, just as probiotics are not an antifungal but can often cause die-off, so can SF722.”

Also with cocounut oil how much should be taken and when? Do I have to take it with a meal that includes fat or something? I’m sure I read that somewhere.

I’ve been recommended Mycopryl in the UK but do u not recommend that?

Many thanks,

Mark
    UK

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Get a different undecenoic acid product if you can’t get SF722. It is an antifungal, its a fatty acid that slowly erodes the cell walls of the yeast. It also prevents it from attaching to your mucousal membranes and it reverts the yeast from the pathogenic form to the non-pathogenic form.

Do a google shopping search for SF722 and you should find it.

-raster

lockie86
    Participant

Thanks Raster, what’s the dosage of this to avoid die off?

Also with coconut oil should you take this alongside SF722 or separately?

With cocounut oil how much should be taken and when? Do I have to take it with a meal that includes fat or something? I’m sure I read that somewhere.

I’ve been recommended the antifungal Mycopryl in the UK but do u not recommend that?

Many thanks,

Mark

lockie86
    Participant

Hey Raster, any thoughts matey?? :-))

———-

Thanks Raster, what’s the dosage of this to avoid die off?

Also with coconut oil should you take this alongside SF722 or separately?

With cocounut oil how much should be taken and when? Do I have to take it with a meal that includes fat or something? I’m sure I read that somewhere.

I’ve been recommended the antifungal Mycopryl in the UK but do u not recommend that?

Many thanks,

Mark

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘WHAT IS THE BEST ANTIFUNGAL AVAILABLE IN THE UK?’ is closed to new replies.