What is a good Detox?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What is a good Detox?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Percyfaith 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Percyfaith
    Participant
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 58

I don’t have a detox plan for the itching and reflux I’ve had recently.

What is a good Detox plan for those who feel certain they are dealing with a candida overgrowth?

I do have Dr. Schulze’s Detox Tea,…it contains (Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Cardamon Seed, Ginger Root, Pau d’Arco Bark, Cinnamon Bark, Clove Bud, Fennel Seed, Licorice Root, Juniper Berry, Black Peppercorn, Uva Ursi Leaf, Horsetail Herb, Parsley Root, Orange Peel).

And I have a local Herb Shop liver tea call Deep Root Flow Tea that contains Dandelion Root, Burdock Root, Sarsaparilla, Chen Pi, Fennel and Cardamom.

And also have Schulze Liver/Gallbladder Tincture (Milk Thistle Seed, Dandelion Root, Oregon Grape Root, Gentian Root, Wormwood Leaf, Mojave Chaparral Herb, Black Walnut Hull, Hawaiian Yellow Ginger Root, Garlic Bulb, Fennel Seed, Artichoke Leaf).

I have a friend who had a bad experience once with Wormwood and I do not know much about herbals. Anyone here have an opinion on these formulas?

I also have NutriGold’s Milk Thistle product called Pharma Thistle GOLD.

And I have s.a. wilson’s coffee that is made for coffee enemas as that is one of the few things I can do for pain.

I don’t think I want to take the Diflucan that my allopathic doctor wants me too, but will if I have to, but I dislike pharmaceuticals. Plus, I’d like to have my liver panel checked before I would try taking that drug.

Recently I was also taking Coptis for abdominal pain I’ve had since December of last year. Chiropractor also thought I have parasites but he since told me he is not detecting that now. It is the abdominal pain and a bunch of stress this past winter that distracted me and detailed my plan to begin a full Candida Protocol. I have symptoms of silent acid reflux and since I had slightly elevated h pylori on recent blood work I had been working on healing my mucosal lining and the Coptis is supposed to be good for killing h pylori.

Since I have a lot of food sensitivities—Gluten, Nightshade (Tomatoes, Potatoes, Eggplant, Peppers and Paprika), MSG, Caffeine, Chocolate etc. I am careful about what I eat and wondered if this itching I have could be a histamine intolerance reaction. It just so happened that I began eating some local yogurt lately (I eat very little dairy normally) and recently put both pineapple and papaya in a breakfast drink– all these plus the bananas I have in my morning smoothies are know to be histamine triggers.

The major itching that I have left now, comes and goes. It is on my palms and the soles of both feet and a little on my ankles especially the inside of my left ankle where I have been bitten by something – perhaps a spider and I hope not a tick. I live in an area that has a lot of Lyme cases and I’ve been bitten at least once most summers in the past 10+ years.

I am confused but hopeful that these bothersome symptoms are my body trying to communicate.

No matter what, as suggested here Liver Support and Detox sound like a good plan.

Do any of you have any specifics for Liver Support and Detox?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘What is a good Detox?’ is closed to new replies.