What i'm doing to cure candida, and why I'm doing it with ClO2 enema's

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What i'm doing to cure candida, and why I'm doing it with ClO2 enema's

This topic contains 70 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  SomeDay 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

candida_sucks wrote:

Had a mental setback causing relapse and left the forum, only occaisionally answering pm’s. I am trying to eat healthy, but clearly it isnt enough. I pushed it a little too far with the enema’s last week and had some discomfort and soreness throughout the day: I did enema’s with 10 drops in each round for 3 rounds per enema, 2 days in a row. So that was a little too much, now I know. also I shouldt drink coffee. But i tried quitting like 10 times and now im like: forget it.

The enema’s now cause massive die off followed by a day or 2 of clearity and energy, until my diet or my mind f*cks it up again and I feel crap again.

So, although the enema’s are causing die off meaning they are killing candida, it still doesnt seem to be enough in my case. I will keep doing the enema’s though and hope that my original progress will come back.

But-ah.. nope, colon didnt fall out. Still, people need to be careful with this method. Die off can be pretty severe I have noticed lately. Also, it is very advisable to get off of coffee and alcohol all together, and to follow a healthy diet. Ive also been taking loads of extra anti-oxidants (vit C, A and D) which seem to help somewhat.

Just my two cents:

I know you do your enemas with distilled water and ClO2. I once tried a sinus rinse with distilled water, and found that it stings the mucous membranes quite a bit. For this reason, makers of sinus rinses (like NeilMed) sell packets of salt/sodium bicarbonate solution to mix with the distilled water. This prevents any irritation of the mucous membranes.

I have no idea if the mucous membranes in the intestines have any similarity to the mucous membranes in the sinus cavity, but until someone tells me otherwise I will wager that they do before I will wager that they do not. If they are similar, then I’d expect that distilled water can irritate the colon as well. I once tried some enemas using just distilled water, and observed that my colon was rather irritated (sore and inflamed) afterwards. I have added sea salt to all subsequent enemas; never again did I experience that level of irritation.

Very smart !!! Yes, salt should be added.

Floggi
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 425

Good point!

I totally overlooked the fact that Chris24 was using distilled water.

Never use distilled water! It can be dangerous! Your cells absorb distilled (that is, very pure) water very quickly – so quick, in fact, that the cells may burst open.

Of course, that destroys those cells.
    The dead cell’s contents that are now floating around stress those surrounding cells that manage to survive.
    The garbage must be cleaned up by the immune system, which will result in inflammation-like reactions.

Bad, bad, bad.

So I totally agree with you: don’t ever use distilled water inside your body!

flailingWcandi
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 277

Floggi wrote:
    So I totally agree with you: don’t ever use distilled water inside your body!

Risks of drinking distilled water

Perhaps, one might get away with drinking distilled water for a short period during a cleanse???

Floggi

I think the problem is when distilled water has direct contact to one’s cells during an extended time. I don’t know how quickly cells blow themselves up and explode when they are in contact with distilled water – is it a matter of 30 seconds, of a few minutes? I just don’t know.

I do know that drinking distilled water isn’t directly harmful. Your tongue, throat and so on are exposed for only a few seconds; that’s no problem at all.

The stomach has a mucous lining, so the cells inside the stomach are relatively protected. And the stomach constantly keeps its acidity at a high level, so any distilled water inside the stomach is quickly enriched with salts, minerals, and ions.

Drinking distilled water is a problem when you drink too much of it within too short a period of time.

Putting distilled water into your intestines is a wholly different matter, though. The intestines are there to absorb stuff, not to dilute distilled water by adding stuff to it.

One would kill not only the membrane cells of the intestines, but also any bacteria, both good and bad, by using distilled water alone. In that sense, it’s even a good thing that Chris24 added some ClO2 to the water. Even if ClO2 is an oxidizing and irritating chemical, at least it lessens the dangers of the distilled water.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Uhm, guys, thats all very interesting, but I have never used distilled water. I use demineralized water.

Floggi

Depending on the amount, or quality, of the demineralization process, demineralized water is more or less the same as distilled water. The only difference is the process, which is less efficient when demineralizing then when distilling.

Therefore, depening on the quality of the demineralization process, demineralized water is either almost as dangerous, or equally dangerous, as distilled water.

Chris24
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 329

Whatever, its not like im drinking the stuff. Tapwater has disadvantages too.

Update
    Anyway, I havent done much of anything lately; only 1 enema this last month (because my gut was irritated, I shouldnt have been drinking alcohol and coffee in this period), no antifungals (because its just creating more mess in my body), no motivation to cook, and my gut problems and fatigue have worsened again. I did keep on lots of probiotics and some kefir. But thats just like mopping while the water is running, it seems pointless with my mental state.
    So, the enema’s are not the final solution for me because of my specific condition (chronic depression, stress and chronic fatigue), but can be of great use to people who’s only problem is candida (and/or parasites). Just dont do it for more than a month. The amount of symptom relieve I had in the beginning was stunning, and I am still convinced its a great way to get rid of a lot of candida problems fast, and to greatly decrease your suffering time. Just be careful and go on with your anti candida protocol while doing this.

Anyway, yeah thats it I guess. Ill answer questions if there are any, but probably wont be staying on the forum for very long anymore. Im just about through with this.

Floggi

The lack of success can be attributed to the disadvantages of using demineralized water, combined with the attack on the internal cell lining of your guts by the chemicals you used. The observed results match the expected results.

I wish you all the luck in finding a method that does work.

SomeDay
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 42

Ha! You and me Chris, we have so much in common. My fatigue/depression is almost as strong as yours, is hard to cook a lot of days. Fucking sucks. My family right now are using heavy psychological warfare to make me take MMS. I think I wont. You are obviously not cured and your gut is irritated as so is mine already. I think MMS is no good for someone with leaky gut. Lets look elsewhere shall we. I havent found A SINGLE CASE of someone cured of leaky gut with MMS. I am quite sure of having candida but MMS doesnt seem good enough for it either and who knows what it does in an inflammed and sensitive intestinal lining.

I know how you feel Chris. Every year the weight is more. We are fucked. But I am not giving up yet. If you want PM me and we can exchange ideas. There is a guy in the CFS forums that has put together an impressive protocol for candida from a scientific view. Biofilms, enzymes and shit. He noted a big improvement on micronized glutamine. I only noticed that I peed the stuff. This could mean my leaky gut is leakier than him or wtf.

Floggi

Chris24 is gone from the forums. I haven’t seen him here for about a year, and I haven’t seen him on the Dutch forum either.

It seems he couldn’t cope with the fact that his use of ClO2 enemas was debunked as being dangerous, especially once he himself started to notice the detrimental effects of ClO2 in his own intestines – effects that were predicted, but which Chris24 didn’t believe would occur, until they started occurring in his own body.

You might be able to PM him, I do not know whether he would answer his PM’s. I’d say you could just try and find out.

SomeDay
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 42

Floggi;49321 wrote:
    Chris24 is gone from the forums. I haven’t seen him here for about a year, and I haven’t seen him on the Dutch forum either.

It seems he couldn’t cope with the fact that his use of ClO2 enemas was debunked as being dangerous, especially once he himself started to notice the detrimental effects of ClO2 in his own intestines – effects that were predicted, but which Chris24 didn’t believe would occur, until they started occurring in his own body.

You might be able to PM him, I do not know whether he would answer his PM’s. I’d say you could just try and find out.

Very good point Floggi, about C102 causing further irritation in the gut lining. That is why I wont be using MMS no matter how my family tries it. I will convince them that shit is bad for someone with an already inflammed and leaky gut.

Viewing 11 posts - 61 through 71 (of 71 total)

The topic ‘What i'm doing to cure candida, and why I'm doing it with ClO2 enema's’ is closed to new replies.