what does candida look like?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions what does candida look like?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jameskep 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

I had bad experience a couple of days ago and vomited. I apologize thst this is pretty gross subject, but feel it is important to discuss. I saw some type of very small white bug coming out of my old food. The bug was extremely small and white.

Is candida visual to the human eye ? Does any one have a reliable pic or is it more likely this some other type of invader in my body? I only wish I
    I would have captured it for testing. I’m particularlly interested because
    I have not tested positive for Candida, but believe I have it.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

kodaz2005;31080 wrote: I had bad experience a couple of days ago and vomited. I apologize thst this is pretty gross subject, but feel it is important to discuss. I saw some type of very small white bug coming out of my old food. The bug was extremely small and white.

Is candida visual to the human eye ? Does any one have a reliable pic or is it more likely this some other type of invader in my body? I only wish I
    I would have captured it for testing. I’m particularlly interested because
    I have not tested positive for Candida, but believe I have it.

A single Candida cell is not visable to the eye, but when they’re in clumps they can be seen.

Photos of Candida Albicans Cells

kodaz2005
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 172

Thanks Able, It was hard to tell whether it was more than one. I noticed some other people on here also had some form of parasites as well. I really wish I would have taken them for testing. At least I partly know what I’m up against now anyway.

jameskep
    Participant
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 220

Able…Impressive collection of candida photos. I would like to buy the candida shirt and use it for target practice.:<}

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘what does candida look like?’ is closed to new replies.