What do you wish you had known in the beginning?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions What do you wish you had known in the beginning?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  raster 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

befreenow
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 4

Hello Friends,

Thank you for all of your insight on this forum. It’s amazing to see how common and widespread our health issues are and how true education can affect our lives.

For the benefit of everybody on here, perhaps more experienced “practitioners” can chime in on what mistakes they made in the beginning and what they found out later on in their journeys that would have been good to know in the beginning.

For me, I have learned that I can’t take everything all at once (several anti-fungals (Kyolic, CandidaPro, etc.), Pau d’Arco, Probiotics, and make drastic dietary changes without stressing the system unnecessarily. Aggression at first can mean overworking the liver and other organs (right?).

Looking forward to wise words.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Here is a post I created to try to warn people of doing things improperly:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst8180_Doing-too-much-too-fast.aspx

So I am trying to share what I experienced with others…my suggestion to all is create a good detox plan.

-raster

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘What do you wish you had known in the beginning?’ is closed to new replies.