What do you mean by a candida diet?

Home The Candida Forum Your Stories & Journals What do you mean by a candida diet?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  RileySamuel 8 years ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ethanbaker
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 0

Can anyone please help me out by sharing your views on what is meant by a candida diet ?

kelandu
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 63

As far as Im aware its just a complete change of eating to help eliminate candida. Because most foods feed it you have to find the ones that dont and it just becomes a way of life to do it. Have you looked at the diet itself to see which foods to eat and avoid? also you will need antifungals such as garlic, caprillic acid etc to kill the excess candida . Its easy to undertand once you have all the facts in front of you , its just hard to follow because you realise how restricitve it is. Ive been doing it for 4 months and Im feeling heaps better although Im sticking to this for life I think x

Whitney
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 5

A Candida Diet is a cleansing diet meant to rid the body of excess yeast. Candida Albicans is a common type of yeast found in the body that when left unchecked can lead to yeast overgrowth.

By cutting out dairy, sugar, yeasts, fermented products, and vinegar based foods along with taking a good anti-fungal you can get rid of excess yeast over time.

Johnblack
    Replies: 3

Whitney wrote: A Candida Diet is a cleansing diet meant to rid the body of excess yeast. Candida Albicans is a common type of yeast found in the body that when left unchecked can lead to yeast overgrowth.

By cutting out dairy, sugar, yeasts, fermented products, and vinegar based foods along with taking a good anti-fungal you can get rid of excess yeast over time.

My aunt had to go on the Candida diet after years of over eating sugar.The yeast completely took over and temporarily affected her face.She is thankfully healed now, but I recommend doing this only if you have a serious issue with Candida yeast,which can be easily diagnosed by a physician. I personally don’t believe in diets any more, but instead am focusing on exercise and changing my eating habits.

Hope
    Topics: 22
    Replies: 187

That’s good, John. I hope the changes work well for you. This is the candida *diet* forum, though, so questions & answers are likely to head that direction 😉

RileySamuel
    Replies: 1

I am having a hard time sticking to the Candida Diet. How can I stay on the Candida Diet?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘What do you mean by a candida diet?’ is closed to new replies.