WHAT ARE "DIE'OFFS"??

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions WHAT ARE "DIE'OFFS"??

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  raster 7 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tarag
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Hi Everyone:

I am trying to start a candida diet, I did it years ago in my early 30’s, I lived alone at the time and had amazing success. Now at 50 with a 12 year old son, it’s not that easy. Can you tell me what ‘Die’off’s are? I started to take a spoon of Coconut butter in the morning and I feel nausea all day, I am wondering if ‘Die off’s’ is what I am experiencing??

Many thanks for your help and input.
    Tara.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

What you are experiencing is a die-off symptom.

Die-off is when millions of dead candida cells/toxins flood the body causing havoc; this typically causes/creates a wide variety of symptoms. The most typical symptoms are brain fog, flu-like symptoms (runny nose, sore throat, aches), nausea, headaches, heart palpitations, IBS, and there are many more.

Hope this helps!

Check out the allowed foods list and the protocol:

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1136_ALLOWED-FOODS-LIST.aspx

http://www.thecandidadiet.com/forum/yaf_postst1334_From-Able-and-Raster-The-Protocol.aspx

-raster

tarag
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 3

Thank you for your prompt response. So the nausea I am experiencing is most probably die-offs from the coconut butter I am taking in the morning. Maybe I should cut down on it. Do you know, will this nausea decrease as I stay on the diet longer?? It’s making me very miserable.

sammcl
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 151

tarag wrote: Thank you for your prompt response. So the nausea I am experiencing is most probably die-offs from the coconut butter I am taking in the morning. Maybe I should cut down on it. Do you know, will this nausea decrease as I stay on the diet longer?? It’s making me very miserable.

Yes! But only if you are putting in the right foods and supplements as well.

Have a read of the protocol.

You have to be very strong through this diet, and believe me, it’s hard, but doable.

Cheers, Sam

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Die off can last between 2-8 weeks or longer depending on how ill you are with candida.

Coconut oil is an antifungal which kills candida. The more antifungals you use the more die-off it will cause.

You can reduce die-off symptoms by taking a mineral called molybdenum. You can also reduce die-off by taking a sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, hot tub, or even hot bath to sweat out the toxins.

-raster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘WHAT ARE "DIE'OFFS"??’ is closed to new replies.