what am i doing wrong

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions what am i doing wrong

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  fiae 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

itsttc
    Participant
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

hi guys, new here. I just wanted to make sure that I was doing this correctly. I am currently taking raw virgin coconut oil, pau darco capsules, and 30 billion probiotics daily, as well as apple cider vinegar. It has been 4 days and I still do not feel any die off symptoms. I have cut carbs and sugars out of my diet and have been mostly eating raw veggies and thinks like that. What am I doing wrong?

Headless Horse
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 8

Eat what you don’t want to eat, and don’t eat what you want to eat.

Being honest with myself and then using brutal self-discipline made me get the most out of that maxim. I’m not 100% yet, but I believe — after years of hopeless floundering — I’m closing in on the good health I’ve dreamed of for too long. When that Happy Day comes, I’ll post my protocol here and hope it helps save time for others.

fiae
    Participant
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 23

Hi itsttc,

It’s possible that you could have prepared your body well enough for this phase of the program. Are you taking a supplement like Molybdenum or Vitamin C to help with die off symptoms?

You could also consider increasing your antifungals and/or probiotics to see if you get a reaction.

I find that I get the biggest reaction from my probiotics than from my antifungals.

Also, it’s important to make sure that your probiotic has at least 9-12 different strains, and shelf stable is usually best. I had read this in the book but then experienced it first hand when I switched from my refrigerated probiotics to my shelf stable ones. Both at 50 billion, I noticed a significant increase in die-off with the shelf stable probiotics. Not that it was fun, mind you, I was in bed as soon as I got home from work every day and had to do what I could to detox.

Best of luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘what am i doing wrong’ is closed to new replies.