weight loss question

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice weight loss question

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

cbgriffiths
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 1

i’m motivated to get rid of the candida, but something that would really keep me going is losing 30 pounds. i’ve found some posts on excessive weight loss, but nothing about people who were super happy with the amount they lost. i’m currently around 175 pounds and would love to be around 145 maybe even a bit less. any thoughts on a timeline. . . i know this is impossible to estimate, but some one elses experience shared could be very beneficial to hear.

thanks so much.

-claire

d510g1c
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

this may help you a little. ive been doing a strict diet for about three weeks now and been doing p90x the same amount of time. im a younger male. i started at 185 pounds and now 172 pounds. so im down 13 lbs over the last three weeks. basically the more you exercise and the less fat you ingest the quicker you will lose weight!

d510g1c
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 19

update on this its now been 30 days and i have lost 17 pounds, only 8 more to go for meeting my original goal of getting to 160 pounds.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m sorry, but wanting to lose weight really should be the least of your concerns as it’s usually the easiest thing to do on the diet. You shouldn’t have a problem at all in losing the weight you wish to lose. And I’m afraid there’s no such thing as a timeline where a Candida infestation is concerned.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘weight loss question’ is closed to new replies.