Week 13. What's next?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Week 13. What's next?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TheChosenOne 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

I’m currently in week 13. I’ll do a more extensive update once I finish stage 1 of the diet.
    I didn’t cheat much. I feel much better already. Still have some bloating.

Currently I’m taking:
    Caprylic Acid
    Oregano Oil
    Red Thyme Oil
    Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
    Vitamin C
    Vitamin D (and Vitamin D3)
    Calcium-Magnesium-Zinc
    Beta Carotene
    Kefir (from organic goat milk, I can’t stand coconut milk)
    Hemp Seeds
    Molybdenum
    Milk Thistle
    Digestive Swedish Bitters

What I’m going to drop:
    Some Iron and Magnesium supplements

What I’m going to order:
    Grapefruit Seed Extract
    Pro-Gest
    Olive Leaf Extract
    Vitamin E (softgels)
    SF722
    Betaine HCl

Should I order some other vitamins (vitamin B for example)?
    I’m still looking for a good chitin inhibitor. I came across Lufenuron, but that doesn’t seem to be a good one. Maybe some vegetables are good?

Also, I think now is a good time to balance the ph levels of my intestines. What’s the best way to do this? More vegetables? More kefir?

Thanks.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

You are taking way too many antifungals and these need to be spread throughout your treatment. You are not going to get better faster by taking more antifungals.

I also don’t see any probiotic listed. Why is this? I would get HMF neuro or megaflora when you do get a probiotic.

-raster

TheChosenOne
    Participant
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 410

Thanks for your reply.

Maybe it wasn’t clear. These are the thing that I’m taking, but not all at the same time. I’m rotating Caprylic Acid, Oregano Oil and Red Thyme Oil, while taking Extra Virgin Coconut Oil during the whole treatment.
    I was thinking about adding Grapefruit Seed Extract and Olive Leaf Extract. Can I take them as an extra antifungal or should I replace one? As far as I understand, GSE may not be taken longer than two weeks.
    The die off is already much better now, so I thought that increasing the antifungals would be a good idea.

I do take extra probiotics (I was wrong in the first post), MegaFlora. But I only take them when I’m home. (I’m continuously moving between two places.) I just don’t see much progress with it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Week 13. What's next?’ is closed to new replies.