- November 12, 2011 at 4:45 pm #67374
soldia4MemberTopics: 22Replies: 27
Is it alright to take vitamineral green during the cleanse? It consists of powdered greens and seaweeds. >>>>>
Ingredients: Version 4.8: 100% Superfoods * 100% TruGanic™
From the Land
• Nettle Leaf • Shavegrass (Horsetail) • Alfalfa Leaf Juice • Dandelion Leaf Juice • Barley Grass Juice • Oat Grass Juice • Barley Grass • Wheat Grass • American Basil • Holy Basil/Tulsi • Moringa Leaf • Yacon Leaf • Nopal Cactus • Chickweed • Ginger Root • Broccoli Juice • Kale Juice • Spinach Juice • Parsley Juice • Carob Pod • Amla Berry
From the Waters
• Spirulina • Chlorella
From the Oceans (Mineralization)
• Icelandic Kelp • Dulse • Nori • Alaria • Bladderwrack
Enzymes (optimum absorption +)
• Protease • Amylase • Lipase • Cellulase • Bromelain • Papain • Alpha-Galactosidase
HealthForce™ NSO Blend:
• Atherobactor agilis • A. citreus • A. globiformis • A. leuteus • A. simplex • Aceinetobactor calcoacetius • Azotobacter calcoaceticus • Az. chroococcum • Az. paspali • AZosirillum brasiliense • Azo. lipoferum • Bacillus brevis • B. marcerans • B. pumilus • Brev stationis • Kurthia zipffi • Phanerochaete chrysosporium • Streptomyces fradiae • S. cellulosae • S. griseoflavus
HealthForce™ Lactobacillus Blend:
• Lactobacillus plantarum • Lactobacillus bulgaricus • Lactobacillius paracasei • Lactobacillus rhamnosus • Lactobacillus salivarius • Streptococcus thermophilus
• Shilajit + • Magnetic • Homeopathic • Energetic and Vibrational energies
• Magnetically sanitized and purified
• All ingredients are optimally dried for maximum life force.November 12, 2011 at 10:08 pm #67390
rasterParticipantTopics: 104Replies: 6828
I used to take this stuff:
However the problem with it for me is that it contained too much natural sugars. This could be problematic for you as well while you are on your treatment; so please be aware of any feed-back you body gives you when taking this supplement. It looks like really good stuff, but it could contain something like 20g of natural sugar per serving…just be wary of using it.
For instance carob’s contain a large amount of sugar, and wheat shouldn’t be allowed on the diet. Something like this that is really refined might be too strong for phase 1. Wheat grass might be different than regular wheat tho, but I personally wouldn’t risk using this product if I were to decide on it.
I am sorta interested in it as I get better tho; I am currently on stage 2.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.