violently sick

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions violently sick

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Steadam2011 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

joachima
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Hi
    I am a new member of this forum. I have been on the candida diet for about 3 and half weeks and have been symptom free and all that good stuff. Last night I cheated and had half-slice of tombstone pizza and got really sick- throwing up every 10 minutes. Does anyone else have that experience? I thought maybe because my body is so used to my new diet that it couldn’t handle the processed food.

April J.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

joachima wrote: Last night I cheated and had half-slice of tombstone pizza and got really sick.

Hello, and welcome to the forum.

Being on the diet for over three weeks, then eating something like a pizza containing both cheese and dough will make you sick, especially if you were following the diet closely. You literally gave the Candida in your intestines a feast, they were therefore able to increase in numbers, so this plus the fact that your system had grown used to a different diet style and not having to digest such foods as cheese and carbohydrates made you ill. You can probably look for that to happen again when you cheat.

Able

Steadam2011
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 13

If your worried the best thing is to call your midwife, that is what they are there for, I was violently sick with both my pregnancy’s, may be something you’ll just have to put up with, but I would check out the blood thing!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘violently sick’ is closed to new replies.