Veggie Chips for Candida Diet?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Veggie Chips for Candida Diet?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brentalous 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

brentalous
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Hey guys, new to the forums here, and wanted to get an opinion on these chips I found in a local health food store.

http://www.rwgarcia.com/fruit-veggie.html

Gluten Free Veggie Chips, and also Wheat Free. I couldn’t find anything about Yeast on the bag, but I wanted to be sure before I purchased if this would be a Nono still.

naturalhealthworks
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

I saw those too and thought, “oh goody.” I read the ingredients and it said hydrogenated oil. No good! Be careful to read ingredients before buying, just because it is a “health food store” doesn’t mean everything inside is healthy.

Things that take away from your health. Tips at a glance:

-Aspartame (NutraSweet or Equal)
    – Sucralose – (Splenda)
    – ****Trans fatty acids (most fried foods, hydrogenated oils, margarine, and vegetable shortening)
    – MSG (may not be listed in ingredients) is a brain neurotoxin
    – Eliminate all artificial preservatives and chemicals
    – Limiting sugar is CRITICAL including all processed sugars/starches – these include all pasteurized honey, corn syrup, (high fructose corn syrup), cane sugar, brown sugar, beet sugars and all refined processed starches (corn starch, white flour and starch, white rice, potato, tapioca, and arrowroot starch). These can cause severe blood sugar imbalances, hyperactivity, depression, irritability, mood swings, joint pains, weaken your immune system and lower your resistance to infection, cause fungal/yeast overgrowth and can hamper overall function of your spleen, liver, pancreas and intestines. Too many sweets and processed starches can lead to adult onset diabetes.
    -THE LIST GOES ON… email me and I will send you the complete list.

brentalous
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 4

Ah okay, thank you for clearing that up! 🙂

Would you or anyone else, have a recommendation for something LIKE chips to either make myself or buy? I want to try this homemade salsa recipe but need something to dip in it!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Veggie Chips for Candida Diet?’ is closed to new replies.