Vanilla Beans & Coconut Mana

Home The Candida Forum Foods & Recipe Ideas Snacks & Treats Vanilla Beans & Coconut Mana

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Lauren 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Catalina
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

Good Afternoon,

I’m trying to gather a few items to attempt something that resembles a birthday cake for next week. 🙁 Can’t have traditional birthday cake….but that’s ok, one’s health is more important! 🙂

Could Able or Raster please verify if these are safe versions of vanilla beans and coconut manna? Thanks so much! =)

http://www.amazon.com/Vanilla-Beans-Organic-planifolia-Botanicals/dp/B003UYEI9M

http://www.amazon.com/Coconut-Manna-15-oz-Container/dp/B003V7XNRQ/ref=sr_1_1?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1325553216&sr=1-1

Catalina

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Hello, Catalina.

The vanilla pods are fine, and the Nutiva Organic Coconut Manna is perfect, I’ve used that brand myself several times.

Good luck with the birthday cake. You’ll have to share the recipe with everyone later.

Able

Catalina

Thanks Able! Yes, if the cake comes out I will definately post the recipe. I really appreciate everyone who shares their recipes. =)

immunetroubles
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 26

hi Cataline, any cake update?? thanks Lynda

Catalina

I’m sorry I didn’t post this sooner. I think it could use some work but this is what I’ve tried so far….It has similar ingredients to the coconut bread already on this board but with a few items to sweeten it.

*6 eggs
    *2 vanilla beans
    *2 packets of Stevia
    *1/4 cup olive oil
    *1/4 cup water
    *1/3 cup coconut flour
    *1/2 tsp sea salt
    *1 tsp baking soda
    *1.5 tsp aluminum-free baking powder

*Mix all ingredients.
    *Pour into pan lined with parchment paper
    *Bake at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes.

*For frosting melt some coconut manna and drizzle on top.

Lauren
    Topics: 44
    Replies: 267

Catalina, thanks for posting this! I am excited to try it :)!!!
    Lauren

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Vanilla Beans & Coconut Mana’ is closed to new replies.