UTI

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mjaj
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 3

How can you avoid a UTI while cleansing for Candida?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

I’m sorry, perhaps I don’t quite understand your question. Are you assuming that you will have a UTI if you do a cleanse?

mjaj

@ Able900

Reading thru these forums I read that it was common to get a UTI while doing a cleanse. For a year now, on & off I have felt on the verge of getting one(went to doctor and I did not have one) unless it is just the Candida albicans. I just want to avoid any infections at all.

Able900
    Spectator

Hello.

Candida is what normally causes the UTI during the infestation, not necessarily the detox or cleanse.

Read this post from Janice which she made on August 18, 2010.

“I first became aware of my candida issue after getting on antibiotics over and over again (the worst thing I unknowingly did) to rid myself of chronic (sometimes twice monthly) urinary tract infections. They were generally coupled with yeast infections. I consumed enough cranberries to keep the industry in business and was religious about my regimen of cleanliness. And still they came. I found that several sites listed UTI’s as a common symptom of excess candida in the body. I have not had a single UTI since I’ve embarked on this diet! YAY! I was just wondering if anyone knew how or had any idea why candida affects the urinary tract. Thanks!”

Cranberry capsules can help to prevent a UTI.

Able

mjaj

@ Able900

Thanks and thanks again for your help! Sorry this is the first forum I’ve ever done so I barely know how to respond/reply and etc. but I am very serious about getting rid of this Candida and have learned alot from you and this forum.

Able900
    Spectator

You’re welcome, Mjaj. Just let us know if you have any further questions or concerns about the detoxing period or the diet.

Good luck, Able

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘UTI’ is closed to new replies.