Using Coconut Oil on Skin – Can this cause die-off symptoms?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Using Coconut Oil on Skin – Can this cause die-off symptoms?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  princeofsin 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

pwhite78
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 22

Hey guys,
    For the past week or so, I’ve been using coconut oil on my skin in an effort to help with the fungal rash and dry skin on my scalp, face, and legs. A few days ago, I started getting this weird almost anxious type of feeling on the inside and it hasn’t gone away.

Does anyone know if using coconut oil on the skin can cause die-off symptoms on the inside?

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I definitely think that its possible, especially with people who are in a sensitive state.

Able recommends this herb called ashwanda (might be mispell) that can help with anxiety. Acupuncture can also aid in anxiety.

-raster

Clare_
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 134

raster wrote:
    Able recommends this herb called ashwanda (might be mispell) that can help with anxiety.

-raster

Ashwagandha

pwhite78

Thanks for the info guys. I just started taking ashwagandha drops recently and I look forward to it helping me!

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Any substance which can be rubbed into the skin becomes at least partially absorbed. It’s estimated that between 40 and 60% of a substance applied topically will eventually reach the blood stream. So after several days of applying the coconut oil to your skin, I would say yes, die-off is a possible result.
    Of course, Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate should help with any type of die-off symptoms.

Considering the feeling of anxiousness you’re experiencing, the others are right, Ashwaghanda should help, but I normally recommend the powder form taken in a dose two capsules a day. Did you check the liquid extract ingredients for alcohol?

Able

pwhite78

Able,
    Thanks for the response. Were you able to find that statistic online? If so, would you please share the link?

I’ve been taking three 250mg molybdenum mino acid chelates per day and the ashwagandha liquid extract I’m using is alcohol-free.

As always, thanks for your help! =)

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

pwhite78 wrote: Were you able to find that statistic online? If so, would you please share the link?

My stats seldom if ever come from online (not that the stats are not posted somewhere online because they very well could be). They come from either medical or science journals to which I subscribe. The stat I quoted came from a science journal probably sometime during the last 18 months.

If you want honest, researched, and proven studies, my advice is to subscribe to several science and medical journals and read them all.

Able

princeofsin
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 224

Able continues to impress me how much useful info he has provided the community with.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Using Coconut Oil on Skin – Can this cause die-off symptoms?’ is closed to new replies.