Upper abdominal pain!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Advice Upper abdominal pain!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Kag 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

charlie1
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 15

Hi everyone,

I’ve been suffering with upper abdo pain since the beginning of last year and this has coincided with my die-off. Doctor’s first thought it was acid pain but now their telling me it’s not and it’s basically unexplained pain. I’ve had every test possible for this area and they keep telling me I’m fine. Has anyone else here had upper abdo pain which can be quite intense? (from candida symptoms that is) Not sure if it’s acid pain or not.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

Are you constipated? How many BM’s per day?

-raster

charlie1

Hi Raster,

No not constipated, what do mean by BM’s? sorry. Just a bit more info for you – I did have testing for acid which showed up as quite a lot. I’ve just had surgery to correct a hiatus hernia for the acid pain but the pain remains. I’m convinced it’s something do with candida but just can’t work it out. The pain started after taking pau d’arco last year.

Kag
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 402

Hey Charlie, if you got the pain after starting Pau D’Arco, maybe you should switch to something else. I had very bad reflux, which I hadn’t in a long time, when I started Oregano oil. I took myself off of the oregano oil after a week. It was awful.

And Raster means Bowel Movements. 🙂

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

If you are pooping less than 3 times per day, this is considered to be constipated per Dr. Mcoombs. If you are constipated then you can have all sorts of inner body problems. I had sharp pains a few times; I had to crap so bad while on the diet at times and all I had to do was go to the bathroom and it went away…

-raster

charlie1

Hey Kag,

Ah BM’s! I think they are probably less than 3 per day at the moment but that’s only recently. With the pau d’arco – I actually only took one capsule last year. It had such a powerful effect so I’ve just been using aloe vera which for me is still quite effective. I think there is some relation to acid, it’s almost like my acid production started kicking back into life as when I started getting the pain I didn’t have the fatigue and depressed feeling any more. I feel better from the candida symptoms but now switched to stomach pain. I can’t win damn it!!

Thanks for the reply’s guys!

Kag

Hey Charlie, are you taking probiotics? Sometimes those can help balance your stomach acid.

charlie1

Hey Kag,

Yea here and there, I’m now starting a proper course of them aswell as a product called intesigaurd which should help my overall health of my GI system.

Thanks for your reply’s!

Kag

That’s good, they can make a big difference!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Upper abdominal pain!’ is closed to new replies.