Update: Is it die off, or do I still have a ways to go?

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Update: Is it die off, or do I still have a ways to go?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fylgia 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Fylgia
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 23

I saw one thread of of something brown and gooey-looking in the toilet, but I’m not sure if it’s die off. I keep hearing that die off feels horrendous, but besides stiff joints, muscle pains, and blood pressure dips, I’ve been feeling better than when I started; my face doesn’t even have rough bumps anymore. So was it die off I saw, or just something else?

impossible
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 606

One cant say for sure without seeing it or running labs (if was a once living thing/stuff), but it probably wasnt yeast. Worm or parasite though? Might be somethin to think about

Fylgia
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 23

Not that I’m aware of, by “gooey thread” I meant it was like a spit or mucus thing…I’ll invest in pumpkin seeds though. I rid my dog of a tapeworm once with those and intestinal parasites hate it. Taste pretty delicious to me and the dog, though.

Thanks for your help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Update: Is it die off, or do I still have a ways to go?’ is closed to new replies.