um ew

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kjones02 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

Knowing I was gonna eat a lot of food, I took this fat digestion supplement, cholacol, before I ate this big meal…and I ate a lot. Organic chicken, asparagus, mashed rutabaga, and deviled eggs. I went to the bathroom, and noticed some mucous in my stool and a long brown strings attached to two of my #2s. I’ve never seen this before but would imagine its related to the cholacol. Is it Candida? Mucous? Parasites? I did humaworm a few months ago (before I started w my naturopath) and never saw these strings then. I’ve also done enemas and didn’t really see much of interest then either. Maybe now I’m just able to expel it? Maybe that’s good? Not sure what to think

yisucks
    Participant
    Topics: 131
    Replies: 331

also it was my first time trying the cholacol recommended by my naturopath

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

I know you talk to raster’s naturopath, too. I have tried cholacol a few times, and I wasn’t sure about it. Bernie recommends it for me, too. I know I like af betafood to help. Maybe the cholacol did do something.

raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

I haven’t had it before but I have had collinsonia root for my hemorrhoids (taken it for the last 2 years and works really well to suppress it).

All plants are antifungal so this could have antifungal properties.

All I know is that the stuff he prescribes is effective so if this happened its likely a good thing.

-raster

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

raster;51498 wrote: I haven’t had it before but I have had collinsonia root for my hemorrhoids (taken it for the last 2 years and works really well to suppress it).

All plants are antifungal so this could have antifungal properties.

All I know is that the stuff he prescribes is effective so if this happened its likely a good thing.

-raster

I forgot to mention that I did do some research into the standard process products that Bernie recommends, and I did get a supplement called fen-cho. It is sort of like cholacol, but it has more of a softening component that helps hemorrhoids like raster said. I haven’t taken it all the time, but it helps me soften my bowels because it contains collinsonia root, okra, disodium phosphate, and beets I think. I get a feeling a lot like I have to go to the bathroom, but I can’t expel it. I have had hemorrhoids, too.

ughh, I have been good to diet and feeling pretty good (my breads, veggie soup, salads, chicken, eggs), but I had to work on Thanksgiving. Then, I hadn’t seen my partner or spent time with him in a long time (both been real busy), and I treated myself to alcohol last night. I don’t feel good this morning. I hope everyone is able to survive the holidays, but I really don’t mind eating my food anymore besides maybe a small little cheat here and there I can get away with. My downfall is always alcohol (grrr), but at least I don’t do it all the time. Last time I cheated like that was July at my birthday. Hope everyone else is able to survive the holidays with diet!!! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!! Good luck yisucks!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘um ew’ is closed to new replies.