Trying to understand phases

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Trying to understand phases

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  raster 5 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #115573

    Sistercrystal
    Member
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

    Hi. I’m new to the forum and just began the candida diet along with some herbs and nystatin. I was given a prescription and meal list by my doctor but he never explained phases or anything. I’ve been reading some posts where people refer to them. Can anyone explain what that means?

    Thanks!

    Crystal

    #115575

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838

    Generally speaking, you should try to restrict your diet at first to starve the yeast and then open up your diet as you get better. Hope this explains everything. We developed a strict forum food list if you are interested in it…let me know.

    -raster

    #115618

    Vegan Catlady
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

    Sistercrystal;54094 wrote: Hi. I’m new to the forum and just began the candida diet along with some herbs and nystatin. I was given a prescription and meal list by my doctor but he never explained phases or anything. I’ve been reading some posts where people refer to them. Can anyone explain what that means?

    Thanks!

    Crystal

    thank you for asking this question,sistercrystal, knowing when you are “better” or atleast improved enough to announce your in another phase is so unclear at times.

    I have had days when I had no problem with a food, and then a week later that same food bothers me.

    which herbs are you using? Good luck with Nystatin, I used it on my son when he was a baby with great results.

    #115626

    Sistercrystal
    Member
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 3

    Raster, yes I would love to see that list.

    Cat lady, I’m taking nystatin, Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, Caprylic acid, Cloves, and a host of vitamins. I just started probiotics last night and it gave me an awful stomach ache.

    #115629

    Vegan Catlady
    Member
    Topics: 34
    Replies: 626

    Sistercrystal;54147 wrote: Raster, yes I would love to see that list.

    Cat lady, I’m taking nystatin, Candida Cleanse by Rainbow Light, Caprylic acid, Cloves, and a host of vitamins. I just started probiotics last night and it gave me an awful stomach ache.

    Im so sorry to hear about the probiotics.

    You have some great choices there that maybe dont play nice together, so maybe try the probiotics again when there are less things that you are taking?

    I know that they are important to healing this, hope it works out.

    #115638

    soupboil
    Member
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

    raster;54096 wrote: Generally speaking, you should try to restrict your diet at first to starve the yeast and then open up your diet as you get better. Hope this explains everything. We developed a strict forum food list if you are interested in it…let me know.

    -raster

    Hi Raster,

    I just started the diet for 1 day and it’s hard to figure out what to eat and what not to eat.
    where can i find the forum food list??

    #115641

    raster
    Participant
    Topics: 104
    Replies: 6838
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Trying to understand phases’ is closed to new replies.