Try Turmeric In Warm Milk

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Try Turmeric In Warm Milk

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  GK 5 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

GK
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 19

Hello All,

I tried turmeric powder (natural anti-fungal) in warm milk and it seems to be effective in reducing some symptoms and decreasing the strength of the candida infestation in my gut.

I normally used to have 2 full glasses water with lemon in the morning, first thing after I pooped. Then someone recommended turmeric in warm milk as an ancient, tried and rested remedy to fight off pathogenic infections.

I know milk is not the best thing on the candida diet, but I tried it anyway with about 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder (milk was less than half in a small glass). I think its working well.

The taste is not that great, but you can hold your nose and just gulp it down. My last 2 days went well.

If someone does try this, please let me know how it goes.

Thank you and God bless.

Beat Candida
    Participant
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 73

How about trying it with Coconut Milk instead.

Tdog333
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 245

its probably the circumin in the tumeric that is helping. Circumin is a very strong anti inflammatory, i take circumin in pill form and it helps a lot.

Babette
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

GK

Hi All,

Thank you for your replies. I haven’t tried any recipies with turmeric but just take it with warm milk every morning. I also sprinkle some turmeric powder on my salad sometimes.

Its natural and also has many other health benefits (the taste is not so good though, so I just have some lemon & ginger with it to ‘cover’ the taste).

GK

Hi All,

I just did some Ayurvedic research on turmeric. Turmeric is a very powerful spice and one needs to be careful how to use it. It has drying and heating qualities inside the body, so it is advisable to take it with some ‘cooling’ foods like coriander (1 part turmeric with 6 parts coriander or cummin).

Or can be taken with warm milk so it mixes with the lipids in the milk and does not cause its ‘drying’ effect inside the body. Some people also take it with ‘ghee’.

You can google ‘turmeric sutras’ and watch some videos on you-tube by Vaidya Mishra and learn some more on this herb.I would suggest to please avoid taking just turmeric on its own.

Please let me know if you find any more information on this.

Thank you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Try Turmeric In Warm Milk’ is closed to new replies.