Troubleshooting again

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Troubleshooting again

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  many sparrows 5 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

I’m kinda stuck again:

I have to eat just some carbs to avoid to much adrenal fatigue, so I rotate different sources of wholegrain carbs, buckwheat (reacting to this) and green lentils and mung beans (no reaction to these, as long as I don’t eat them to many days in a row).

I can’t eat the most bran stuff like oat bran or rice bran. Coconut flour gives me rashes real bad, so cant eat that.

I could try out teff flour, if I can get it somewhere. But, there isent really much to eat at all..any help?

2. Rain and damp weather: I just get sick again when it rains. I’ll check for allergic reaction to mold, but any humid air interring my lungs trigger the bad symptoms.
    Have anyone had this, and how did they deal with it?

For me, options are a) moving to a new apartment with no mold history b) move to a country where the air rarely is humid and less rain…

These are the main problems that set me back all the time I guess.

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

klips32;45502 wrote: I’m kinda stuck again:

I have to eat just some carbs to avoid to much adrenal fatigue, so I rotate different sources of wholegrain carbs, buckwheat (reacting to this) and green lentils and mung beans (no reaction to these, as long as I don’t eat them to many days in a row).

I can’t eat the most bran stuff like oat bran or rice bran. Coconut flour gives me rashes real bad, so cant eat that.

I could try out teff flour, if I can get it somewhere. But, there isent really much to eat at all..any help?

2. Rain and damp weather: I just get sick again when it rains. I’ll check for allergic reaction to mold, but any humid air interring my lungs trigger the bad symptoms.
    Have anyone had this, and how did they deal with it?

For me, options are a) moving to a new apartment with no mold history b) move to a country where the air rarely is humid and less rain…

These are the main problems that set me back all the time I guess.

What are you taking to help heal your leaky gut?

klips32
    Participant
    Topics: 65
    Replies: 183

L-glutamine and turmeric… But just started L-glutamine again, got nausea from it last time I took it.

are you into thinking leaky gut -> allergies -> mold allergy?

goingnatural
    Topics: 38
    Replies: 249

klips32;45506 wrote: L-glutamine and turmeric… But just started L-glutamine again, got nausea from it last time I took it.

are you into thinking leaky gut -> allergies -> mold allergy?

Ok, I am a bit concerned that EVERYTHING is making you sick and nauseous. L-glutamine too?

Anyways, you need to be on one of these 3x per day, on an empty stomach for leaky gut:
    1. Metagenics Glutagenics
    2. OR Apex’s repairvite

What am I thinking? I’m thinking you definitely are symptomatic of leaky gut. I am concerned that stress may be a factor contributing to all this (at least making it worse). What are you doing to de-stress?

In health,
    GN

many sparrows
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 42

I had exactly the same reaction to damp. We have a dehumidifier (bought cheaply second-hand) and for a long time it was on 24 hours a day. Now, praise God, I’m less sensitive, and don’t need it so much. When it was particularly damp weather, I would even bring it in the bedroom (now it sits just outside) or at least have it in the bedroom during the day to bring down the humidity of the room. If you are in a warm climate it might be a problem as it can make the room hotter but I can remember putting up with it being SWELTERING just to avoid the dreaded damp,because it made me feel so,so ill and miserable. Its given me the worst symptoms I’ve experienced of this whole illness, and that’s saying something!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Troubleshooting again’ is closed to new replies.