TriEnza?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rabelais 4 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

kjones02
    Participant
    Topics: 79
    Replies: 315

Has anymore ever taken this digestive enzyme? When I have protein meals, I am taking Similase GFCF recommended by the nd. However, I am about to run out, and I have thought about taking something else. I thought this enzyme might help me even more, but I would like to know if anymore has any experiences with it.

Everyone, thanks for the input on the l-glutamine. I decided to set put on the intestinew because it has the fewest ingredients possible. I do like the few extra goodies in it because it is soothing to my stomach to help with reflux, which I deal with everyday, just due to he fact of my gastroparesis.

yisucks, I saw your posts about calcium, and yes, ask bernie about it. He recommended a whole bunch for me, but as raster mentioned, I do not think calcium is that great to supplement with. There are other ways to get calcium levels up. Heck, by the time, I got my supplements on calcium from Bernie, I just found out that my calcium levels and vitamin D levels are up now. I did it just by supplementing with vitamin D, and there are non-dairy calcium rich foods. However, also as raster mentioned, it could be different for a female.

Hope everyone is doing good! I am hanging in there, and I have been frustrated lately. I found out why I am having continued swelling off and on in my feet/ankles. Just another complication from having my colon removed – lymphedema. It has affected me so much right now that I can barely walk. It is very frustrating! =( I am hoping after talking with bernie tomorrow (nd) that I can get some good suggestions how to deal with this rest of my life!!

kjones02
    Participant

bump

kjones02
    Participant

bump

Rabelais
    Blocked
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 268

Just a tip:
    If you bump a thread, you could delete your previous bump. That prevents a thread from becoming a large string of ‘bump’ messages.

Regards,

Rabelais

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘TriEnza?’ is closed to new replies.