Toothpaste

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  candide 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

skelly
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

I’m wondering if toothpaste feeds the beast and if so, which toothpaste would you recommend ? I’m currently using Colgate.

Thanks

spicezoe
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 9

I wondered the same so I switched to a natural formula that only has natural sweeteners in it, with a range of other natural substances. Suggest a trip to the health food store – there are a fair few options out there, just pick to taste. I don’t find that they make my teeth feel as clean but it’s a worthwhile trade off.

I’ve also switched to a crystal deodrant stone instead of all the chemicals in normal deodrant. It’s working a treat and it’s summer here in NZ.

Venessa
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 6

For me regular toothpaste was too sweet. I switched to baking soda.

lbkio897
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

Hi,
    Your best bet is to go with an all natural toothpaste that has no flouride. Or you can use baking soda and peroxide.

lbkio897
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 10

I recently just found out that Xylitol makes a toothpaste and it’s safe for Candida sufferers. Here is the link if you’re interested: http://www.epicdental.com

candide
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

There are Tea Tree Oil toothpastes available. Though, I’ve been just putting a drop of tea tree oil onto my usual toothpaste. Between that and the detox over the past 3 days, the canidida strip on my inner cheek has fallen off. I would not say I’m cured, but can tell there has been noticeable change for me.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Toothpaste’ is closed to new replies.