Tomatoes and fresh coconut

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Tomatoes and fresh coconut

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anna 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Swann
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Hi

I’ve just finished my 7 day detox and survived.

I am now enjoying the fresh food again and was wondering about tomatoes.

Even though it says it is possible to use it, is it not a fruit? I really want to make tomatoe soup and put it in my salad but I’m not sure if this will defeat the whole object.

Secondly, I know it is possible to have coconut oil, but is it possible to eat fresh coconut or shall I just leave that as well?

Your thoughts will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Swann

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

First of all congratulations on finishing your detox!

Fresh tomatoes are absolutely fine although try to avoid canned tomatoes because most contain citric acid, a preservative made from fermentation.

Tomatoes, avocados , and lemon and limes (of the fruit group) are beneficial on the candida diet. Also fresh coconut contains very potent anti-fungal properties so definitely have that too!

Good luck!

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Swann
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 1

Thank you so much Anna, thats made me very happy.

It’s going to be a long road but I’m positive and this site has been absolutely fantastic in helping me along.

Grace
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 2

Hi,

I am doing the cleanse where I only eat fresh or steamed vegetables. I am wondering if it is okay to eat fresh coconut during this stage as well ?

anna
    Keymaster
    Topics: 25
    Replies: 184

Hi Grace,
    Stick with raw and steamed veggies for the cleanse, then add the coconut when you finish.
    Good luck!

“In health there is freedom. Health is the first of all liberties.” - Henri Amiel

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tomatoes and fresh coconut’ is closed to new replies.