Throwing up..a part of die off? Pls help

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Throwing up..a part of die off? Pls help

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Angel29 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Angel29
    Participant
    Topics: 56
    Replies: 101

I woke up this morning with a bad stomach ache and threw up twice. The remainder of the day I’ve been feeling weak and am unable to eat and have some slight back and stomach pain? Can this be die off or food poisoning?

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Angel29;30525 wrote: I woke up this morning with a bad stomach ache and threw up twice. The remainder of the day I’ve been feeling weak and am unable to eat and have some slight back and stomach pain? Can this be die off or food poisoning?

There is no way that we can know the answer to that question for certain. Are you taking Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate, milk thistle, or Candidate by Native Remedies for the die-off? You can also take saunas or soak in a hot tub of water for 20 minutes, and be sure to drink lots and lots of water, and don’t allow yourself to become constipated.

Able

Angel29
    Participant

But have you ever heard of anyone who threw up during die off? I took a Milk Thistle earlier and it didnt do much for me. I started taking the 20 billion, 14 strain probiotics a few days ago. I’m wondering if that’s what did it.

Angor
    Topics: 47
    Replies: 136

Angel29;30537 wrote: But have you ever heard of anyone who threw up during die off? I took a Milk Thistle earlier and it didnt do much for me. I started taking the 20 billion, 14 strain probiotics a few days ago. I’m wondering if that’s what did it.

I’ve thrown up a couple of times due to die off. It most often involves the use of coconut oil. But afterwards I normally feel much, much better. Did you take antifungals before going to bed?

Angel29
    Participant

I don’t believe I took antifungals right before going to bed, but I definitely take them everyday. I’m feeling a lot better today, but feel a bit fatigued.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Throwing up..a part of die off? Pls help’ is closed to new replies.