Thomas, and those who feel a low body temperature !!!

Home The Candida Forum Candida Questions Thomas, and those who feel a low body temperature !!!

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Able900 7 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

I was reading the loneliness post by Thomas, and didn’t want to answer there. I am opening a new post to catch your attention. It looks like I won’t have a rest if I keep searching this forum. Anyway, if I can help, it doesn’t matter. !! I know we need information and that we are isolated by the mainstream medicine.

Yes, I have had 100 different symptoms !!!!!!
    Don’t worry too much about the symptoms because this syndrome cause a million of them.

Here you have a “candida expert” talking about Candida and the thyroid connection !!! Dr. Mc Nett has also written interesting CRC materials.

http://www.thyroid-info.com/articles/candidayeast.htm

This is applied to the Hypersensitivity cases, the other face of this syndrome according to Dr. Crook.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

Jorge, forgive me, maybe I’ve lost all my reasoning powers, or maybe it’s just because it’s after 12:30 AM here, but what’s your point?

“Actual” research studies showing a connection between Candida infestations and hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism:

Chronic mucocutaneous candidosis associated with hypothyroidism:
    British Journal of Dermatology Volume 136, Issue 1,
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2133.1997.d01-1137.x/abstract

Candida Folliculitis Associated with Hypothyroidism:
    British Journal of Dermatology Volume 117, Issue 5
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1987.tb07501.x/abstract

Chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis and primary hypothyroidism:
    European Journal of Pediatrics, Volume 163, Number 10
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/lfdbxgwkyvvbav6k/

Sherrill Sellman, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, author and associate health magazine editor: “The Hidden Causes Behind Hormonal Imbalances”
    “A long list of potential symptoms associated with Candida overgrowth include hypothyroidism, depression, anxiety attacks, mood swings, lack of concentration, drowsiness, poor memory, headaches, insomnia, fatigue, bloating, constipation, bladder infections, menstrual cramps, vaginal itching, muscle and joint swelling, pain, and skin problems.”

Digestive Diseases and Sciences, Volume 28, Number 4:
    “Several endocrine disorders such as hypothyroidism, hypoparathyroidism, hypoadrenocorticism, and diabetes mellitus have been associated with Candida.”

Cutaneous Manifestations of Hypothyroidism:
    Department of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, 2008
    “Study of nail susceptibility to fungal infections in patients with altered thyroid states, finding a significantly increased frequency and severity of Candida infections in hyperthyroid and hypothyroid patients as compared to the control group…. (Protocol) Are any other cutaneous (Cutaneous Candidiasis is infection of the skin with Candida) findings present to suggest the diagnosis? Does the patient have any systemic symptoms consistent with the diagnosis of hypothyroidism? A simple screening for TSH and free thyroxine (FT4) levels can change a person’s life.”

Able

dvjorge
    Participant
    Topics: 283
    Replies: 1368

Able900 wrote: Jorge, forgive me, maybe I’ve lost all my reasoning powers, or maybe it’s just because it’s after 12:30 AM here, but what’s your point?

“Actual” research studies showing a connection between Candida infestations and hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism:

Chronic mucocutaneous candidosis associated with hypothyroidism:
    British Journal of Dermatology Volume 136, Issue 1,
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1046/j.1365-2133.1997.d01-1137.x/abstract

Candida Folliculitis Associated with Hypothyroidism:
    British Journal of Dermatology Volume 117, Issue 5
    http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1365-2133.1987.tb07501.x/abstract

Chronic mucocutaneous candidiasis and primary hypothyroidism:
    European Journal of Pediatrics, Volume 163, Number 10
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/lfdbxgwkyvvbav6k/

Sherrill Sellman, Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine, author and associate health magazine editor: “The Hidden Causes Behind Hormonal Imbalances”
    “A long list of potential symptoms associated with Candida overgrowth include hypothyroidism, depression, anxiety attacks, mood swings, lack of concentration, drowsiness, poor memory, headaches, insomnia, fatigue, bloating, constipation, bladder infections, menstrual cramps, vaginal itching, muscle and joint swelling, pain, and skin problems.”

Digestive Diseases and Sciences, Volume 28, Number 4:
    “Several endocrine disorders such as hypothyroidism, hypoparathyroidism, hypoadrenocorticism, and diabetes mellitus have been associated with Candida.”

Cutaneous Manifestations of Hypothyroidism:
    Department of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School, 2008
    “Study of nail susceptibility to fungal infections in patients with altered thyroid states, finding a significantly increased frequency and severity of Candida infections in hyperthyroid and hypothyroid patients as compared to the control group…. (Protocol) Are any other cutaneous (Cutaneous Candidiasis is infection of the skin with Candida) findings present to suggest the diagnosis? Does the patient have any systemic symptoms consistent with the diagnosis of hypothyroidism? A simple screening for TSH and free thyroxine (FT4) levels can change a person’s life.”

Able

My point is it looks like some people in the forum don’t know the link between candida and thyroid disease. They get surprised if they experience low body temperature, nervousness,and other symptoms that can be associated to thyroid malfunction. It is a absolutely true fungal infections have a direct effect on the thyroid function. It is also true some endocrine problems may cause candida susceptibility. I posted the article to “alert” people about it. You could be aware, but there are people in the forum who didn’t know it.
    Jorge.

Able900
    Spectator
    Topics: 92
    Replies: 4811

dvjorge wrote: My point is it looks like some people in the forum don’t know the link between candida and thyroid disease. They get surprised if they experience low body temperature, nervousness,and other symptoms that can be associated to thyroid malfunction. It is a absolutely true fungal infections have a direct effect on the thyroid function. It is also true some endocrine problems may cause candida susceptibility. I posted the article to “alert” people about it. You could be aware, but there are people in the forum who didn’t know it.

Actually I imagine quite a few of us were already aware of the link since it’s been discussed several times before, but thanks for reposting the information as well as clarifying your point.

Your post being directed to “Thomas” by name threw me off as I had just posted the same information to him around nine hours earlier.

Able

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Thomas, and those who feel a low body temperature !!!’ is closed to new replies.